• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:50 AM

Not on uk2 lol

Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#22 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 06 May 2019 - 17:09 PM

Just be happy they don't do con temples out of the blue and only do con temples when there is a special event. If there are specials so close to each other, they can't help it to do them

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#23 biged67

biged67

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Character:Aus
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 01 June 2019 - 09:04 AM

I was told while ago the next temple is conventions again, I say we boycott it. Why should everyone participate in something we know is going to be bought by deep pocket players?

• Andrea6969 likes this

#24 Rineke

Rineke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Character:Rineke

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:40 AM

there is only one solution, nobody spend diamonds. If they make no profit there will be less conventions or even remove it from game

#25 JennyLove

JennyLove

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationBudapest
  • World:UK1
  • Character:JennyLove
  • Studio:Erotic Dreams

Posted 02 June 2019 - 08:29 AM

According to the new items in the collections, it will be some event with new conventions rewards. They seems to make conventions temples for this events to make sure more people can get the rewards.
We don't like this temples too, but the event ones are understandable.
Maybe they should reduce the number of no event ones, and starts to make some user friendly logic instead of annoying random script.

#26 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • Character:Andrea6969

Posted 02 June 2019 - 13:25 PM

According to the new items in the collections, it will be some event with new conventions rewards. They seems to make conventions temples for this events to make sure more people can get the rewards.
We don't like this temples too, but the event ones are understandable.
Maybe they should reduce the number of no event ones, and starts to make some user friendly logic instead of annoying random script.

The events are no excuse for the convention temple. If they want more players to complete the event, then one of the tasks would be "XX stamina missions completed successfully" and the matching temple skill missions with 3 points per successful stamina mission, or "XX duels won"  with the duel temple etc.

But no, this is all about selling diamonds and nothing else and that is why they think, that convention temples will fill their pockets.

In fact nobody on UK2 could complete the "Sci-Fi" event for free since one of the tasks was "participated in 5 conventions successfully".

I've only seen literally 2(!) out of at least 20 conventions succeed. All the rest failed big time and weren't even close to the required number of "visitors". :D Why? Simply because almost everybody is sick and tired of the conventions. Not even the few players with lack of skills who always buy everything could help this time. :P

It's a dwindling spiral that started with conventions and by general favor diamond spenders in the first place.. More players - even moderate diamond spenders - retire because they don't take this madness anymore and look for more exciting games, so BBE sells less diamond packages and to make up for that, the devs put the convention temple more frequent on which causes more players quit ... until there are only few left. 

And nobody can tell me, that the temples are randomly selected by a script. That is not true. It was confirmed by staff in the German forum that the events often come with conventions on purpose.

The Easter event was at least accomplishable without conventions - to get the same old items from last Year again.^^ The new items of the "Censorship" event are a fail since both head items shave our heads bald, smh. I don't see a reason to donate money and diamonds for items that look crappy and I don't like to wear anyway.

Many servers seem to be already graveyards (how else could studios with only 8 players be in top 10?) which is sad. I hope nobody let the devs and the mass diamond spenders spoil our fun and instead to quit the game, just ignore their crap. The only way they smarten up is when the diamond sales stay low during the convention temples resp. they can spend diamonds all they want and still fail.

So, rant of the week finished, thanks for your attention, have a nice day. :)

• wuffy and Phloo like this

#27 jasmine45

jasmine45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 07:46 AM

There have been times where I considered buying diamonds in this game. I do have fun with it and I do play enough to justify it. But it just feels like that would be a waste if this is what I have to look forward to.

#28 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 04 June 2019 - 16:07 PM

Not saying I'm happy with all the conventions being a 'requirement' again, but so far they are ok. Just hit 1 show if you don't wish to partake and let others make the convo a success. Still seeing some high requirements on uk2. But, at least this time I'm participating. As for the Sci-Fi; I didn't finish the event, I refused to spend a single diamond for a week. Ended up being quite cheap :)

Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#29 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 00:20 AM

Just hit 1 show if you don't wish to partake and let others make the convo a success.

1 show is not enough. Some tried that in the Sci-Fi event. Even if the convy itself succeed (at least one in the whole event did lol), apparently it only counts for players with more than 1 show. I did 3 and it worked. Those who just did 1 said the (same) convy failed for them. :S Idk if 2 would have counted or not.

#30 Emerald3

Emerald3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Emerald3
  • Studio:Scarlet Hourglass

Posted 15 June 2019 - 21:40 PM

still crying about conventions, i see...not sure why, because that's NEVER going to change...

looks like the boycott worked  :

UK3 - Emerald3 - Mother Hen of "Scarlet Hourglass" Studio

*Southern Belle from Hell*
...I disavow

#31 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 02:55 AM

It's December again and the devs overdo it once again with the convention temple. Second within four weeks and over Christmas. :angry:

Why does almost every freakin' event need this BS? The Barbarian- and Sergeant collections are off this Month anyway and replaced by old Christmas items, so this is set up for pure diamonds- and time wasting. Enough already with the conventions!

tenor.gif?itemid=4954655

#32 Rineke

Rineke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Character:Rineke

Posted 14 December 2019 - 12:30 PM

they only way to stop this is EVERYONE don't do conventions.

#33 Emerald3

Emerald3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Emerald3
  • Studio:Scarlet Hourglass

Posted 16 December 2019 - 17:52 PM

there is no way to stop conventions temple. they did it last year on the week of christmas. they aren't that bad anyway, idk why everyone fusses about them so much...

• Jason777 likes this

UK3 - Emerald3 - Mother Hen of "Scarlet Hourglass" Studio

*Southern Belle from Hell*
...I disavow

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conventions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users