8 replies to this topic

#1 jasmine45

jasmine45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 23:27 PM

So we are getting 300 energy today...during a fight temple. I guess they want to see how many of us crack.

I'm up for a little abuse every now and then ;). But this is crazy.
  • JennyLove and Andrea6969 like this

#2 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Pinkyslapalot
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 15 April 2019 - 00:38 AM

You beat me to it Jasmine.   BTW, we have 2 energy trophies so we start with 480 energy.   Horrible decision to go with fight mission temple after a CON temple as it was but you've also thrown in 45 and 60 energy dickstarter and duel rewards.  What the hell are the developers thinking?  And just we you think it can't possibly get any worse.....triple energy non-stop.  

Way to go, you just pissed off every one of your most dedicated players.   You suck!!!   (If you haven't guessed I am beyond pissed right now)

• JennyLove and jasmine45 like this

#3 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 15 April 2019 - 05:36 AM

It's gonna be even worse in the upcoming Conventions Temple with many 2h Easter-Event Conventions + up to 30 Energy from each of them. Overall it's gonna be about 8h overtime per day (add a hour per energy trophy) to get everything done.They could at least also triple the battery usage.

Good luck to all multi server players with many energy trophies in your studios. You'll need it in the 24/7 job. (zombie) :D

• jasmine45 and jancan like this

#4 Rineke

Rineke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Character:Rineke

Posted 15 April 2019 - 07:43 AM

this game is not fun anymore. 

#5 jancan

jancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:20 PM

well if you have a job this is just crazy temple to add so much energy   to a fight temple  no way i have 24 hours a day to click a mission every 2 or 3 min.  all day long  kinda  makes bbe  not thinking to well   most of us have to work  we do need food to  .  o well  just one more for the book of bbe   great logic    

have a  nice day everyone  we just do what we can   :)

#6 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 15 April 2019 - 14:34 PM

Sadly, temples are selected through a script, so it's solely a coincidence to fall with the triple energy. Not that I'm very happy with it, as the grinding just became 12hours long, non stop, no break :(

Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#7 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Character:Pinkyslapalot
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 15 April 2019 - 17:22 PM

I've heard this "script" answer too many times.    Common sense needs to override stupidity and killing the game and its players.

• Bokor likes this

#8 DragonFlamez

DragonFlamez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Character:DFlamez/DragonflamezDark
  • Studio:No Studio

Posted 15 April 2019 - 17:31 PM

You gotta wonder when the "script" will just eventually kill off the game entirely altogether. This game has just absolutely snowballed massively and at some point will be on "life support". I just don't know how much longer I really want to be part of it, seeing that I'm not as active as I once was.

#9 Botwood1963

Botwood1963

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 23:28 PM

How do they expect  us people to use all this energy , I never even got to my renews today , well at least I saved a few notes . And pretty sure no one spends diamonds to by extra energy , smarter up management before we all leave , 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users