• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Emerald3
  • Studio:Scarlet Hourglass

Posted 19 February 2019 - 12:27 PM

does this outfit look like one that we are all too familiar with after playing BBE for any length of time? lol i came across this while playing another game besides BBE...the resemblance is striking :)

dueller_zpsaft4au3k.jpg

• Asstomic likes this

UK3 - Emerald3 - Mother Hen of "Scarlet Hourglass" Studio

*Southern Belle from Hell*
...I disavow

#2 elowyn

elowyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 25 February 2019 - 16:51 PM

sorry this isn't related to the picture but the title was suitable for the question as I have no idea how to start a new thread.

My question is this: Has anyone else started failing the party missions on round 1 recently? even after using all 4 batteries and the vidoes, ive failed burning Bernie the last 3x on round 1

#3 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 26 February 2019 - 05:00 AM

sorry this isn't related to the picture but the title was suitable for the question as I have no idea how to start a new thread.

Go to the category, press the button:

bbe-snt.png

My question is this: Has anyone else started failing the party missions on round 1 recently? even after using all 4 batteries and the vidoes, ive failed burning Bernie the last 3x on round 1

This usually happens when doing a party shortly after level up, saved too much notes or haven't replaced items in a long while to upgrade. Guess they want to force us to refine again.

I suggest doing the party shortly before level up if you can, so you get the lower requirements yet to pass. It usually works for me. Now after my recent exchange of all 9 items I passed through Whiplash in less 40 seconds again without fails but it gonna get harder on fight missions after 2 months without any changes, Haven't done anything but whiplash in Months.

If it's skill missions failing also, try update your skill outfits if you have them.

• CaptC and Studdy like this

#4 Emerald3

Emerald3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Emerald3
  • Studio:Scarlet Hourglass

Posted 11 March 2019 - 08:17 AM

it's been known to happen ;)

UK3 - Emerald3 - Mother Hen of "Scarlet Hourglass" Studio

*Southern Belle from Hell*
...I disavow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users