• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alyzia

Alyzia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 19:20 PM

I love the dressup aspect of this game but it would be nice to have more equipment slots:

Bag slot:

Purses, satchels, wallets, backpacks, luggage, briefcases, etc. Maybe you don't have to see them on your character like rings but it would be neat if these items could go with your shoes. If it could increase your storage even better.

Pet slot:

Having a pet would be great and maybe visible in your character's room. Maybe you could make special store where we can buy pet collars or hats for them. For the people who don't like pets maybe they should stuffed animals or their blow up dolls here  (lol)

Arm slot:

Gloves, watches, sleeves, cufflinks, bracelets, various restraints... (handcuffs should belong here (angel) )

Vehicles:

Not visible on your character but maybe displayable in your garage.

Keys:

Hopefully there are some future plans to showcase more rooms in a character's home.

The ability to upgrade your home should be based on level and money/ diamonds could be used to purchase additional rooms.

Everyone should start out with a studio bachelor suite and work your way: to an apartment, condo, cottage, bungalow, house, mansion.

Different types of rooms:bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, garage, rec room, basement <dungeon haha>, etc would became available as your character progressed). The furnishings could be based on the type of room and the more higher end pieces only available to certain types of housing.

Thanks for considering any of these ideas.

Alyzia

• JennyLove, jasmine45, CaptC and 4 others like this

#2 Bluefire

Bluefire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUK
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Bluefire
  • Studio:Bros & Hoes

Posted 17 February 2019 - 23:44 PM

You make a lot of very interesting points here Alyzia, some I have heard before, some new ideas, but all things I would certainly love to see introduced over time (im sure it would be far too much to come in over a single update lol!)

The idea of pets I believe is something that is used in another game made by the same developers, so could always be a possibility I guess, and the different rooms certainly sounds interesting, and potentially a fun option, to which I would love to have fun with the BBAs!!!

Bags, Arms, Keys and Vehicles I guess would all be quite basic and easy to add, provided there is the space to run the extra memory and graphics to support it, but all good and valid ideas.  Id love to see what others think of this, and how it might be developed on as an idea for us to put forward as a possible suggestion in the future.

Thanks for such a detailed suggestion!

Love Blue!

• mel25 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users