• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kule

kule

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 13:19 PM

Hi everybody. I don't usually talk much in forums but last night after a refresh I noticed you can now change from flash to HTML5 at the right bottom of the browser. I've been waiting for this for a long time now

I wanted to post my experience and bugs I've encountered so far in the game update topic since there was no dedicated topic for it but then I thought this is more important to not have its own so here we are. I hope its OK with mods

please pin this topic if possible since HTML5 one is going to replace flash version in the long run

OK so far there are few things that need immediate attention

- first of all the game doesn't seem to remember your login if you choose to stay logged in. often you need to type in your username and password again

- the game stuck more than few times doesn't matter whether you're doing missions, parties, selling items fighting or other stuff the game freezes and the only way to make it work is to refresh.

- the background flashes and goes black when you are viewing dickstarter tasks

- the items picture wont load. Its not collection related any number of items whether equipped or in bag or in storage might not load. also the green background that shows the overall stat of an item is higher than the equipped sometime flashes 

- the text flashes and sometimes vanishes or the whole games freezes sometime while you're typing in studio chat or messaging. specially when you want a break line and push Enter.

- the animation is not as robust as the flash version but as a programmer myself I get it its hard to it in HTML5 but some few things might not work with this version for example the pokemaster title wouldn't be available since there are no flying birds in this version

- the whole decorations in our studio is gone in this version and it looks like an empty room. you can customize it buy buying them but the ones you bought already are available again. i haven't bought anything yet to see if it changes in flash version or not but it clearly is a bug needs fixing

that's it so far. I've spent few hours on the html version at time of this post but i will continue to explore this and recommend you do the same if you can 'cause the faster and more people testing and reporting bugs the faster devs can fix it and we all can kiss flash goodbye

ps: I will report this via in-game tickets as well

• JennyLove, CaptC and Savannah like this

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Senior Moderator
  • 889 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 30 January 2019 - 15:02 PM

ps: I will report this via in-game tickets as well

You are a wonderful person.  :)

• kule likes this

Best regards,

CaptChrissy/UK1, married to my only Baby, uFUCKme. Also Boss of Abusement Park

CaptC/NU1, Boss of Busty Spiderbabes

CaptC/Int1, Producer of Fuckingham Palace

#3 JennyLove

JennyLove

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBudapest
  • World:UK1
  • Character:JennyLove
  • Studio:Hardcore

Posted 30 January 2019 - 18:13 PM

We struggling with the iOS version since yesterday, Puffin seems stopped working with the game and the Safari version still outdated (Ticketed all day). Was happy to see the new html5 version when got home to my PC, and tried it in iOS, and it works almost all browsers (Puffin still dead with html5 version too). The only problem that its cant be scroll or zoom on devices, so still unplayable with its cropped screen. But some light in the end of the tunnel. Updated the ticked with it and they said will look into it, just wonder when (ticket was still open in the morning, but now its closed..).
I'm using the old Safari one version now (last updated ca 2018 September), and its not fun, many new function missing. :(
So if anybody knows any alter way now to play from iOS till the usable html5 version, pls let me know.
Thx!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users