• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 kule

kule

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 13:19 PM

Hi everybody. I don't usually talk much in forums but last night after a refresh I noticed you can now change from flash to HTML5 at the right bottom of the browser. I've been waiting for this for a long time now

I wanted to post my experience and bugs I've encountered so far in the game update topic since there was no dedicated topic for it but then I thought this is more important to not have its own so here we are. I hope its OK with mods

please pin this topic if possible since HTML5 one is going to replace flash version in the long run

OK so far there are few things that need immediate attention

- first of all the game doesn't seem to remember your login if you choose to stay logged in. often you need to type in your username and password again

- the game stuck more than few times doesn't matter whether you're doing missions, parties, selling items fighting or other stuff the game freezes and the only way to make it work is to refresh.

- the background flashes and goes black when you are viewing dickstarter tasks

- the items picture wont load. Its not collection related any number of items whether equipped or in bag or in storage might not load. also the green background that shows the overall stat of an item is higher than the equipped sometime flashes 

- the text flashes and sometimes vanishes or the whole games freezes sometime while you're typing in studio chat or messaging. specially when you want a break line and push Enter.

- the animation is not as robust as the flash version but as a programmer myself I get it its hard to it in HTML5 but some few things might not work with this version for example the pokemaster title wouldn't be available since there are no flying birds in this version

- the whole decorations in our studio is gone in this version and it looks like an empty room. you can customize it buy buying them but the ones you bought already are available again. i haven't bought anything yet to see if it changes in flash version or not but it clearly is a bug needs fixing

that's it so far. I've spent few hours on the html version at time of this post but i will continue to explore this and recommend you do the same if you can 'cause the faster and more people testing and reporting bugs the faster devs can fix it and we all can kiss flash goodbye

ps: I will report this via in-game tickets as well

• JennyLove, CaptC and Savannah like this

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 30 January 2019 - 15:02 PM

ps: I will report this via in-game tickets as well

You are a wonderful person.  :)

• kule likes this
Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 JennyLove

JennyLove

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationBudapest
  • Character:JennyLove
  • Studio:Erotic Dreams

Posted 30 January 2019 - 18:13 PM

We struggling with the iOS version since yesterday, Puffin seems stopped working with the game and the Safari version still outdated (Ticketed all day). Was happy to see the new html5 version when got home to my PC, and tried it in iOS, and it works almost all browsers (Puffin still dead with html5 version too). The only problem that its cant be scroll or zoom on devices, so still unplayable with its cropped screen. But some light in the end of the tunnel. Updated the ticked with it and they said will look into it, just wonder when (ticket was still open in the morning, but now its closed..).
I'm using the old Safari one version now (last updated ca 2018 September), and its not fun, many new function missing. :(
So if anybody knows any alter way now to play from iOS till the usable html5 version, pls let me know.
Thx!

#4 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 26 December 2020 - 16:59 PM

Shouldn't the Pokemaster title be removed as there are no animations in the HTML version? (that means no birds flying across the screen in the corner).

Just setting it here as it is actually a good topic and it was talked about it in here too and don't want to make a new topic just to say this xD

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#5 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 26 December 2020 - 21:00 PM

Hmmmm, personally I'm not sure, perhaps from new servers onwards, but not from current. Otherwise you'd be removing an achieved title from players actually doing their best to accomplish it :)

Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#6 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 28 December 2020 - 12:08 PM

Yeah, I guess that's true. But with that there are no animations other than just the exp and notes going across the screen, it's kinda sad that other players don't get the chance anymore to get that. Or they will have to get the codes right to get all the animations they had in the adobe version. (I do know it's not easy to code with html and it's a lot of thinking and trial and error)

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#7 Rineke

Rineke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Character:Rineke

Posted 12 January 2021 - 13:25 PM

please make this game playable, it is no fun anymore with this HTML5..

• Andrea6969 likes this

#8 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda

Posted 12 January 2021 - 14:03 PM

please make this game playable, it is no fun anymore with this HTML5..

Without tickets we can't do much as we won't know what's wrong? Just a scream like this is in no way constructive and has no bonus to the forum either. If you encounter issues, let us know which ones. For myself, as HTML5 got forced out today, I so far don't encounter much problems. Mission-endings, including filmmissions, are instant response in result popup for example, 1 of the benefits of html5.

#9 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:24 AM

Everything is wrong with html5!

The sound is strange and not sync in duels, whenever I go to the ranking list it starts lagging big time, the font in studio chat is too small, the graphic is a bad joke and it eats up way too much memory. If i have anything else running, the game freezes forever when i start a duel. Only solution is to click the (x) of the tab and don't play at all until I have exclusive time for BBE and not do anything else. (angry) 

However, at this time the BBE-app still works with flash. I overruled Norton to get the download. The only way to play now. 

#10 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda

Posted 13 January 2021 - 07:24 AM

Have you tried a different browser? I don't use sounds, though the lag from the rankinglist I don't notice at all, nor do I get any freezes. However the duels and the game start lagging after an couple of hours, so... yeah, that's what I'll do per day  (lol)

On a sidenote, we can keep bitching about the Flash being discontinued, but that was not our doing. Any flashbased game, had to be re-invented on a different platform.

#11 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Character:Pinkyslapalot

Posted 14 January 2021 - 00:28 AM

Been using HTML / Flash off and on to ease into this transition of only HTML5.  So far I would have to say that the CHAT is the worst piece of the change.  The font is horrible, the icons way too small and a lot of times the new chat msg's don't show until you force them to.

Other things are annoying but not deal breakers.   Like updating an item for your outfits you cannot select the new item on the left squares as the whole screen flips out.  Occasionally items for collections etc. will not display but only appear as a black spot.  

Also, I have most animations and sounds turned off to help with the overall performance.

#12 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda

Posted 14 January 2021 - 07:26 AM

So far I would have to say that the CHAT is the worst piece of the change.  The font is horrible, the icons way too small and a lot of times the new chat msg's don't show until you force them to.

Like updating an item for your outfits you cannot select the new item on the left squares as the whole screen flips out. 

Occasionally items for collections etc. will not display but only appear as a black spot.  

Also, I have most animations and sounds turned off to help with the overall performance.

Thank you for your 2 cents :) 

Thought I would have a look and break down these mentions. the chat is indeed horrible. Also the lack to copy/paste is not addressed.

The one about the outfits, that one I was worried about, do you happen to have a screenshot to share about it? This is what I get:

wDDHfCA.png

The black spots indeed, though I had that on flash before as well. Takes too long to load the render lol.

My animations are full on, though I skip all fights (aside from studio fights) and skill missions. This makes the html5 very instant when doing a skill mission for example in a movie; before on flash I would get the loading star generally or it takes 2 seconds for the mission to give the popup, now I get it right after I press to do the mission :)

On a side note: i use html5 on chrome, running a minimum of 10 tabs simultaneously while playing, as I do a lot and just moved, so still shopping a lot  (lol)

#13 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 22:43 PM

Hard to do a screenshot as it is a motion flashing/flickering issue.   But using your photo above, if you hover over any of the 3 squares closest to the upper left corner the whole display flashes like crazy and you have to get really lucky to select one of those 3 items for your outfit.  Also, because of the flashing/flickering, you cannot see the properties of the item you are trying to choose.

#14 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda

Posted 15 January 2021 - 07:48 AM

Hard to do a screenshot as it is a motion flashing/flickering issue.   But using your photo above, if you hover over any of the 3 squares closest to the upper left corner the whole display flashes like crazy and you have to get really lucky to select one of those 3 items for your outfit.  Also, because of the flashing/flickering, you cannot see the properties of the item you are trying to choose.

Cool, that explains enough :)

Ehm, I haven't seen this issue at all, though it sounds as if you could be like on-off-on-off on the selection. Have you tried updating anything, using different browser to see if it's the same?

#15 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 20:40 PM

Happening to multiple players and with Chrome and Edge.  The 3 squares on the left closest to the item already in an Outfit.  The other squares are perfectly fine when you hover the mouse over them.

#16 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda

Posted 24 January 2021 - 11:37 AM

Please ensure you are playing in full hd (1920x1080p) and that your browser is at 100%, not zoomed in or zoomed out.

Unfortunately, without any tickets with screenshots, we cannot help or send it to the devs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users