Hi everybody. I don't usually talk much in forums but last night after a refresh I noticed you can now change from flash to HTML5 at the right bottom of the browser. I've been waiting for this for a long time now
I wanted to post my experience and bugs I've encountered so far in the game update topic since there was no dedicated topic for it but then I thought this is more important to not have its own so here we are. I hope its OK with mods
please pin this topic if possible since HTML5 one is going to replace flash version in the long run
OK so far there are few things that need immediate attention
- first of all the game doesn't seem to remember your login if you choose to stay logged in. often you need to type in your username and password again
- the game stuck more than few times doesn't matter whether you're doing missions, parties, selling items fighting or other stuff the game freezes and the only way to make it work is to refresh.
- the background flashes and goes black when you are viewing dickstarter tasks
- the items picture wont load. Its not collection related any number of items whether equipped or in bag or in storage might not load. also the green background that shows the overall stat of an item is higher than the equipped sometime flashes
- the text flashes and sometimes vanishes or the whole games freezes sometime while you're typing in studio chat or messaging. specially when you want a break line and push Enter.
- the animation is not as robust as the flash version but as a programmer myself I get it its hard to it in HTML5 but some few things might not work with this version for example the pokemaster title wouldn't be available since there are no flying birds in this version
- the whole decorations in our studio is gone in this version and it looks like an empty room. you can customize it buy buying them but the ones you bought already are available again. i haven't bought anything yet to see if it changes in flash version or not but it clearly is a bug needs fixing
that's it so far. I've spent few hours on the html version at time of this post but i will continue to explore this and recommend you do the same if you can 'cause the faster and more people testing and reporting bugs the faster devs can fix it and we all can kiss flash goodbye
ps: I will report this via in-game tickets as well