#41 jancan

jancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • World:UK2

Posted 23 November 2018 - 03:24 AM

a good title is any  that a player takes time to make  , sure i know it changes   all the time  so well just wait and see how it ends up , last i looked as made the post this morning i was  # 68   hay i got some votes   (lol)  it can happen   hugs  

• Andrea6969 likes this

#42 jancan

jancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 03:41 AM

we have 5 in our studio  make our film titles every week  we do it  for fun and a few laughs so will keep doing it  even if they do not do well but it would sure be nice to see them  win one  i will vote for any  self made title  first  so lets all keep going we all need to laugh and   have some fun, 

• Savannah and Andrea6969 like this

#43 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 23 November 2018 - 05:12 AM

It's hard to guess where it end up before Friday Night (Saturday server time) unless it's already eliminated in the 100+'s by then.

I'm the only one of our studio who always makes a custom title. The rest says it doesn't bring profit but I say just the fun is worth it. :)

And I also vote for custom titles first, no matter what studio they are from, since I consider BBA as a single player competition.

Ya, it would be nice to win some day but I don't expect that happen with the current voting system, so just have fun. Cross fingers anyway for a miracle win without refreshes.. ;)

#44 uliana

uliana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City
  • Character:Uliana
  • Studio:Angels and Sinners

Posted 24 November 2018 - 06:13 AM

over the past 6 months or so i have been voting for bad covers for the first few days of each bba, in hopes of giving my covers a better chance of making it to the weekend. this thread has changed my thought process. this week, with the exception of films from my studio, i have voted for the superior cover every time. i even wrote my own title for the first time ever.   :-)

• dparadise and Savannah like this

yuGNxmf.png?3

#45 uliana

uliana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City
  • Character:Uliana
  • Studio:Angels and Sinners

Posted 24 November 2018 - 06:23 AM

.... and i see 10 self-made titles in the top 50 right now

yuGNxmf.png?3

#46 BigJeff

BigJeff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA
  • World:UK1

Posted 06 October 2020 - 18:53 PM

There should be a cap on the number of times a person can vote for themselves for a Big Bang Award (BBA). The BBA should be based on what others feel about creativity and not how much money (diamonds) a person has. Allowing a person with the financial resources to vote for themselves over and over again makes it a waste of time for a person to create a creative BBA Movie sign. A cap on the number of times a person can vote for themselves would go a long way towards a fair and creative BBA.

Edited by dparadise, 07 October 2020 - 05:57 AM.
Moved into existing topic.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BBA, Voting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users