• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:35 AM

Please use this note for commentary on the latest game update!

The following changes were deployed today (2018-09-18):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Features
General
• More fun at conventions! From now on, you can start 3 shows with only one click. If you use this option, three shows will be executed in succession. The duration, as well as the rewards will be tripled.
• The next seasonal collection change in Wanda's Secret Shop is almost there! Soon, the new Autumn Collection will be available. Watch out, more information regarding the change of assortment will be sent out soon via ingame message.

New items for future events and specials have been added:
• 20 new items for female characters have been added, which can be obtained during special events.
• 20 new items for male characters have been added, which can be obtained during special events.
• During the Autumn Special there are also 10 additional seasonal items for female and 9 additional seasonal items for male characters available in the Sex Shop.

Maintenance
General
• Sometimes, no missions were displayed during a party. This issue has been fixed.
• Sometimes the costs for skipping event tasks were not displayed correctly. This issue has been fixed.

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#2 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 18 September 2018 - 07:16 AM

• 20 new items for female characters have been added, which can be obtained during special events.

Don't worry, I won't comment on a convention tweak we haven't seen in action yet.

Although I'm already not the only one now dreading another convention temple again.

Also not going to comment on the non-addition of actual new features like housing etc.

That's a bit disappointing, but only because of faulty expectations/anticipations.

Moving on from those no-comment comments...

COME ON.

This is just LAZY.

Making "freshman gear" epic and in different colors...

The colors: ok. If people want to accessorize, why not.

The 99 or 149 diamond Surprise Boxes: ok. If people want to donate, why not.

But this is clearly a NORMAL-ONLY piece of gear.

Being made EPIC it looks as crappy as this:

Naamloos.jpg

Seriously.

Don't the developers know how important it is to wear good support?

Are none of them women? Or are they just blind, sadistic or mammarically challenged?

I don't get it. This just sets a bad example for girls and women of all ages.

Edited by CaptC, 18 September 2018 - 13:34 PM.
Removed external links

• CaitlinCumgusher and Andrea6969 like this

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#3 CaitlinCumgusher

CaitlinCumgusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Character:CaitlinCumgusher
  • Studio:SEXY REBELS

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:28 AM

From what I can gather about the convention update, it will be exactly the same except many of us will not have to be there every 3 minutes to start a new show, there has been a lot of discussion on the forum in the past about how to improve conventions, I feel that the idea of them are going by the wayside rather quickly, which is represented by the number of them that fail, if they actually made them more interactive, then I am sure we would see a lot more successful ones.

• Analis and Eileendover like this

#4 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:54 AM

Below the bra is actually a slight difference, devs tried to make it look "bigger" to substantiate it's "Epic" and 99, 149 or even 199 diamonds worth.

Left the "Common" Feshmen, right one of the new "Epic" Exclusive Events:

freshmen3.png

The only thing that is indeed Epic on this, is the Epic Fail.

I save the comparisons of the other parts because they are 100% same in different colors.

Well, some really are into rising their collections and enjoy the rewards of them, but a bit more creativity of the devs would be not bad.

Else I can't tell from a Year ago, I was not there yet. But since "Party Tent Minx"  also got new items for the collection event "Hot Octoberfest Fun", I guess that will be on shortly and of course include conventions again and the convention temple.

Looks like we don't have to stay on the computer all the time anymore with triple shows, restart (depending on boosters) only every 6/9/12 minutes instead 2/3/4 minutes.

Hey, after the fight missions temple, it will be 6 weeks since the last convention temple. Don't tell me you still don't miss them already.^^ :ph34r:

• Analis likes this

#5 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 18 September 2018 - 10:21 AM

but a bit more creativity of the devs would be not bad.

Building on that...

Perhaps some more 2018ish items could be fun for the future?

I remember half of my studio looking forward to snatch the "top manager" gear.

You know, sexy but also tight and powerful. Not the ordinary only-revealing stuff.

Why not draw some more gear like that for secretaries, bosses, teachers etc.?

Not pushing a feminist enveloppe here, but a lot of the gear I just waltz around.

Seems like a bit of a waste?

• dparadise and Andrea6969 like this

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#6 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:11 AM

Building on that...

Perhaps some more 2018ish items could be fun for the future?

I remember half of my studio looking forward to snatch the "top manager" gear.

You know, sexy but also tight and powerful. Not the ordinary only-revealing stuff.

Why not draw some more gear like that for secretaries, bosses, teachers etc.?

Not pushing a feminist enveloppe here, but a lot of the gear I just waltz around.

Seems like a bit of a waste?

That "Success is Sexy" collection is one of the smallest left anyway and should be extended for more rewards of completed dickstarter tasks, instead to give out random stuff once it's completed.

The Top manager outfits look indeed decent, it's a good attempt for more like that. (No devs,  NOT exactly same in more various colors :tongue: )

Hot Lingerie & WAIFU (still my fav) were also nice 2018 outfits. More like that and more players buy it to actually wear it and not just for the number and rewards.

What devs need urgently, is a female graphic designer. Some of the recent new outfits are very obvious male constructions, nobody would wear that in real. :laugh:

Each event collections (those to get of the event tasks) I just sold right away because they were neither in the look, nor in the attributes worth to wear.

• Analis likes this

#7 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:55 PM

The notes say zero about the international server...

Just a casual now

#8 zile

zile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 11:18 AM

Never been a sexist, racist, feminist, elitist or any of the 'ists' and am sort of annoyed with people getting so dam easily offended these days by anything but what I find idiotic from the start in this game is how lower gear = small boobs, epic gear = giant boobs, can't speak for the ladies but most guys don't even find ginormous boobs that attractive, in a way it's like saying big boobs = better or superior, I don't personally find female avatars in the game wearing epic gear looking nicer at all (not that I'm having a wank looking at cartoons really), those boobs are out of proportion huge and should just add an option for each player to adjust size of their junk or boobs as they want and gear being neutral, and not changing your body part measures.

Below the bra is actually a slight difference, devs tried to make it look "bigger" to substantiate it's "Epic" and 99, 149 or even 199 diamonds worth.

Left the "Common" Feshmen, right one of the new "Epic" Exclusive Events:

• Analis likes this

#9 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 19 September 2018 - 11:50 AM

I will take that as a suggestion that players be able to control their body shape regardless of clothing.

• Analis likes this
In love with my Baby.

#10 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 12:22 PM

Never been a sexist, racist, feminist, elitist or any of the 'ists' and am sort of annoyed with people getting so dam easily offended these days by anything but what I find idiotic from the start in this game is how lower gear = small boobs, epic gear = giant boobs, can't speak for the ladies but most guys don't even find ginormous boobs that attractive, in a way it's like saying big boobs = better or superior, I don't personally find female avatars in the game wearing epic gear looking nicer at all (not that I'm having a wank looking at cartoons really), those boobs are out of proportion huge and should just add an option for each player to adjust size of their junk or boobs as they want and gear being neutral, and not changing your body part measures.

I will take that as a suggestion that players be able to control their body shape regardless of clothing.

Size adjustment would be nice and was suggested in the German forum before, but it got declined because the effort would be too much since they would have to redo all Epic and Rare female tops in the smaller sizes. Same reason why there are no alternative poses.

In this exception, they didn't change anything of the top itself either, just on the skin.

If you look close on the buttons of that "Epic" jacket and the shape left of them, you see that it's actually still small. In real those boobs would be halfway heavily dented - what I meant with the Epic Fail, beside the bra is way too small also.

The only way that seem to work however, is to use the sewing machine, to change a Epic top in a Rare or Common sewing pattern without losing the Epic rating. At least I've seen a avatar with an Epic rated (and even Golden framed) "Run-Down Sweatshirt" which is actually a Common top from the "Simply Casual" collection.

• Analis likes this

#11 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:33 AM

Now the Convention feature is discovered.

Just another way to waste spend diamonds. So much for that.  :angry:

conv.png

• CaitlinCumgusher likes this

#12 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 20 September 2018 - 10:31 AM

On the other hand, using that 3x button provides a nifty feature: If you use a battery after pressing that button, all three shows are reduced. You get three shows instantly for the price of two batteries.

This little fact has changed how my studios do what we call "bubble hunting", trying to win best show without necessarily trying to be top dog for the entire convention.

• Analis likes this
In love with my Baby.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game update, convention

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users