• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 05 September 2018 - 17:56 PM

If you have a specific technical problem regarding your account, you need to post a ticket.

If you are just complaining in general, rest assured no one is TRYING to make you unhappy. But without any specific details regarding exactly what you are complaining about, no one is going to be able to help, either.

Thanks!

• Emerald3 likes this
Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 Harry0rgan

Harry0rgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Character:Harry0rgan
  • Studio:DV8

Posted 05 September 2018 - 18:07 PM

Just a guess, but I think the original poster was likely referring to the Error 504 Gateway Timeouts that plague us from time to time. It is also a pain, especially if you are trying to finish a film or in the middle of a party to have to constantly deal with timeouts.

• Asstomic likes this

Harry0rgan on UK1

Wombraider on UK2

Liberacé on RU1 (RIP RU1, best server we miss you)

UncleTrenchcoat on INT1

#4 jasmine45

jasmine45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 21:29 PM

I am getting a 404 error message right now.

#5 mhunter69

mhunter69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationMidwest, USA
  • World:UK2
  • Character:MHunter69
  • Studio:Wicked Eden

Posted 05 September 2018 - 22:49 PM

I had the game crash in the middle of a party.  I couldn't do the next mission since it was hung on the previous mission.  The only way to keep playing the game was to kill the party.  Yes, I turned a ticket into support before the party ended.  They looked at my account and did something in the background after the fact.  I never could finish the party...  Seems like the game could have more issues than fixes in the near future with random lockups over the last few days.  Not encouraged by support's answers when they are saying like sorry for the inconvenience and have fun playing!

• VanessaVixx and Rune like this

#6 Shannon2

Shannon2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationFlorida USA
  • Character:Shannon2 (Deleted)
  • Studio:Sophie's Studio

Posted 06 September 2018 - 00:07 AM

Mobile site is totally down uk1/uk2
  • Asstomic likes this

UK1 - Melissa (Deleted)

UK2 - Shannon2 (Deleted)

#7 Asstomic

Asstomic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Character:Asstomic
  • Studio:Bros & Hoes

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:51 AM

If you have a specific technical problem regarding your account, you need to post a ticket.

If you are just complaining in general, rest assured no one is TRYING to make you unhappy. But without any specific details regarding exactly what you are complaining about, no one is going to be able to help, either.

Thanks!

Thank you for your answer Cap. It's not the first time I (or my studio mates) have encountered very high latency or an altogether unresponsive server, so this annoyance is not specific to my account.

What makes this latency so annoying is the very nature of the game itself, where every task is based on a certain amount of waiting. I deal with this by having the game running on the side and only giving it attention whenever a particular task completes (missions), or when I have the resources to run one or several tasks (duels, films). This allows me to focus the bulk of my time on other things (i.e. work) while maximizing my effort in the game. However, when the server becomes unresponsive, I have to stare at a blinking star for 4, 5, 10, 20 seconds at a time every x minutes, and that becomes a real distraction. Even worse when the game tells you it needs to reload altogether. This is not account-, browser-  or client-related. It's a server-side issue.

In short, giving users a smooth gaming experience should be top priority.

Finally, my one-liner post was more me venting than anything else, and I'm sure you can understand THAT. Thanks!

#8 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:19 AM

Thanks!

Actually no details needed on this, as the whole game was down twice yesterday BST morning and noon, (EDT night and morning) for about 20-30 minutes each time with frozen screen and 504 Gateway Error after reload. It was also confirmed in the shout box of the German forum at the times. Quite obvious server was down and everybody playing at that times got affected.

#9 Emerald3

Emerald3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Emerald3
  • Studio:Scarlet Hourglass

Posted 06 September 2018 - 15:38 PM

sometimes s*** just happens. what's okay today, may not have been okay yesterday...

as the insurance company would say: "but did you die?"...relax, lol

UK3 - Emerald3 - Mother Hen of "Scarlet Hourglass" Studio

*Southern Belle from Hell*
...I disavow

#10 Rune

Rune

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 07 September 2018 - 13:17 PM

Servers getting down are bad and its a matter that should be paid attention to. Players should be compensated by something like resetting their time in the party missions if they were doing one at the time when the servers went down.
  • mhunter69 and jancan like this

#11 Emerald3

Emerald3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 September 2018 - 23:36 PM

oh come on, it's not like they won't ever be fixed (and they already are). y'all are such microwave people: gotta have it right now. chill out, BBE makes so much money off us, it'll get handled... i promise

and i can assure you, we won't be 'compensated' for anything. this game is more addictive than crack cocaine lol

...I disavow

#12 Asstomic

Asstomic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Character:Asstomic
  • Studio:Bros & Hoes

Posted 08 September 2018 - 08:10 AM

oh come on, it's not like they won't ever be fixed (and they already are). y'all are such microwave people: gotta have it right now. chill out, BBE makes so much money off us, it'll get handled... i promise

and i can assure you, we won't be 'compensated' for anything. this game is more addictive than crack cocaine lol

Right, so in your opinion we should just keep forking over the cash and just stfu? Aren't you the dream customer, lol...

• mhunter69, jancan, Andrea6969 and 1 other like this

#13 Rune

Rune

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 08 September 2018 - 17:46 PM

We all are here to share our thoughts, complaints and ideas which are for the benefit and the awareness of the entire bbe community. If someone does not like those, they can keep their ideas to themselves. Lastly its just a game, so just stop thinking that one wants to attack someone personally. As far as being addicted is concerned, unlike some most of us know that we rule our own lives , this game does not.
  • mhunter69 likes this

#14 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 08 September 2018 - 17:59 PM

Servers can go down for any reason, the prevention of a hack, crash of a harddrive, or a server overload in a data center. Honestly, not much can be done about it. Last year there was a ddos on the servers. Sure, a lot get affected, but it doesn't mean in the offtime because you can't play, you lose a month salary or so. Have to agree a bit with Emerald, nobody died, and very sure that devs make contact with the datacenters, to have the issue fixed asap, and even as much prevented in future as possible.

• Emerald3 likes this
Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#15 mhunter69

mhunter69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationMidwest, USA
  • Character:MHunter69
  • Studio:Wicked Eden

Posted 08 September 2018 - 18:11 PM

True, nobody died but it sucks to put a ticket in at the time and Support's attitude really doesn't help.  It's like smile and bend over...  Just didn't care for their lack of professionalism in the matter.  Then a day later the mobile site was down for hours.  So much for putting a ticket in to give them a heads up their stuff was breaking.  Yes, I lost the ability to finish the party and some diamonds trying to extend it.  Not too mention the other stuff that goes with the party.  I would have finished it if the server didn't have issues.  It's crap like this and their attitude that makes people not want to play the game.  I stay on to help the people around me for now.  There were will be a day that I will leave the game with no regerts....  Er regrets...  Maybe I need some chocolate...

• Rune likes this

#16 Emerald3

Emerald3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 September 2018 - 23:32 PM

Right, so in your opinion we should just keep forking over the cash and just stfu? Aren't you the dream customer, lol...

actually, yeah i am...it's nice of you to point that out cause it would have been arrogant of me to do so... just don't see the need in fussing about it. anyway, idk about the 'forking over the cash' part, that's up to you entirely... but the 'stfu' part definitely applies...

...I disavow

#17 Emerald3

Emerald3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 September 2018 - 23:35 PM

We all are here to share our thoughts, complaints and ideas which are for the benefit and the awareness of the entire bbe community. If someone does not like those, they can keep their ideas to themselves. Lastly its just a game, so just stop thinking that one wants to attack someone personally. As far as being addicted is concerned, unlike some most of us know that we rule our own lives , this game does not.

yeah, that's exactly what we're doing. so idk why the explanation. i know it's just it's just a game. none of this bothers me and i was just being funny when i made that addiction comment.

relax lol

...I disavow

#18 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 09 September 2018 - 00:30 AM

Ok, lets not snipe at each other... We are all basically on the same side here. 

We all want the servers to run efficiently, without error, without lag. Playata definitely wants the same thing. 

If something is broken, everyone has both a right to complain, and a responsibility to keep some perspective. Playata WANTS to hear when things are broken, but they simply don't track the forums in real time. For fast response, tickets are the way to go. 

You are more than welcome to grumble and vent here in the forums, and I will try to push for solutions where I can. But if you ARE going to complain here, please provide enough information for me to act, or I can't help. (I might not be able to help anyway, but I can't even try if all I am hearing are cosmic generic grumbles. For example, I don't use the mobile interface. I had no idea that interface was down... so if that was OP's reason for being upset, I had no clue what to try to escalate.)

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#19 Emerald3

Emerald3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 09 September 2018 - 02:37 AM

Ok, lets not snipe at each other... We are all basically on the same side here.

agreed, this ain't Xbox live where you can really tell someone how you REALLY feel... lol but you are correct, sir.

we're all on the same side...

...I disavow

#20 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 09 September 2018 - 05:28 AM

The post of Asstomic was legit in my opinion. If we die then it's too late to complain.^^

Also understandable that we are pi... not very happy when it happens and that the comment about it is not very nice. :angry:

I was about to post just that too. When it's in the forum, it helps to know that it's a game issue and not a computer, network, flash or account issue and it also prevent that the support gets 100's of tickets about the same incident.

Details are for the ticket, not for the forum as you see the time of the post anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users