• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:39 AM

Please use this note to comment on the latest game update!

The following changes were deployed today (2018-08-07):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Features
General
• Hotter than you can imagine: There's a new Fetish Surprise Box available in the Sex Shop, which contains one of 15 possible items that you haven't collected before. The items are part of three new fetish outfits themed "police", "nurse" and "doctor" that consist of 5 items each.
• Refreshing Dickstarter tasks now also cause the reward to be refreshed.
• The rank a film reached in the Big Bang Awards now will always be displayed in the film history. Before, it was only shown if the rank was within the top 500.

New items for future events and specials have been added:
• 4 new items and one new gadget for female characters have been added.
• 4 new items and one new gadget for male characters have been added.

Maintenance
General
• In the mobile version the colour of the eyebrows could not be changed. This issue has been fixed.

Outlook:
• Our developers and designers continue to work on a cool new feature we introduced to you two updates ago. With the upcoming update, we'll be able to show you some new stuff regarding the feature.

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#2 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 08 November 2018 - 16:51 PM

Coming back to this update as it was suggested by staff reply in the support ticket I already sent.

I have already collected all those 15 fetish items which are part of "Vinyl and Leather" but I still get the surprise boxes in the shop, telling me "item from the Fetish Collection that I don't have yet."

bbe-ft-boxx1.png

bbe-ft11.png

I believe that those boxes should no longer show up once the collection is completed but I'm not sure if that is a bug or not. Don't want to spend diamonds to test if I'd get a same fetish item again that I actually already have or if there are more fetish items that I don't know yet.

Anyone else see this happen?

#3 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 08 November 2018 - 16:55 PM

Wellllllll, you could understand that Playata do like diamond spending, hence leave the box in the rotation, plus it might be very complicated to have 1 person to no longer get it, while the other still does.

For example I have 10 spouses, but still can get wedding rings (took a while before showing up though). I believe also the box could contain a second item that you may or may not have yet, but not entirely sure. You could get 2 items that you already have.

• Andrea6969 likes this
Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#4 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 17:10 PM

But the text is kinda deception, promise me a "item that I don't have yet". :huh: I'll just won't touch it then,

Wedding rings shouldn't stop because "official" they can be useful,  more than 10, even 100's, if a player really buy the divorce papers, there is a possibility to fill up all storage tabs with wedding rings of half the server as former and current spouses. :biggrin:

#5 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:45 AM

It's now confirmed by staff reply in the support ticket that it's normal that the boxes show up although the collection is completed and that we get a duplicate when buy and open them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users