• PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 30 July 2018 - 13:59 PM

Make BBA an entirely separate game.

And really put some major effort into expanding the film shoots utilizing a lot of the excellent suggestions that have come through the forums. Make it possible to have a friend as costar on your cover. Add a lot more elements to select from and a more robust cover editor that allows to select font and colors of as a regular graphic program would. allow elements to be moved around and resized so that you are actually designing the thing.

Making this suggestion because unlike  many people I know, I was not excited to find that this game seemed to be more about an excuse to have another fighting game than one that focused primarily on the parody of the adult film industry and the making of films. The later is the element that drew my interest and it's still why I continue to play.

• mel25, jasmine45, Analis and 2 others like this

Just a casual now

#2 CaitlinCumgusher

CaitlinCumgusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Character:CaitlinCumgusher
  • Studio:SEXY REBELS

Posted 31 July 2018 - 05:01 AM

I am not sure about a entirely separate game, but I would love to see more done with the films, I am another one of those people when doing my film for the BBA's who try and put in quite a bit of effort to make the cover look just right, but being limited on so many factors, especially when using a longer title, the placement of my character becomes so limited with the choices available, and making a certain theme work when suddenly the only font that stands out seems to be pink, and not matching the rest of the cover.

I am sure the more interactive they made the films, giving a lot more options, then people would start to make custom titles a lot more, and if anything maybe more people would message others about current films, creating more friendships along the way.

• Eileendover likes this

#3 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI

Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:33 AM

I'm still baffled as to why actors of any kind would be out in the alley throwing bed feathers at one another lol. Unless they are completely drunk. In that case it must have been a hell of a party.

Part of why I brought this up is because on NU server the BBA has been broken for several weeks and it glitches out the rest of the game requiring everyone to click an extra window after literally everything they do. we all have like 100 movies waiting in queue and cannot select any of them for submission. if BBA were entirely separate, then at least that would be safe from this glitch when it happens. Theoretically it would also leave room to expand and develop it more without impacting other parts of the game

Just a casual now

#4 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 31 July 2018 - 17:45 PM

I am sure the more interactive they made the films, giving a lot more options, then people would start to make custom titles a lot more, and if anything maybe more people would message others about current films, creating more friendships along the way.

I couldn't agree more.

There are really only about 4 interactive features in this game.

Handing out batteries, joining in studios, fighting duels, and voting each other's films.

The 1st happens silently, the 2nd is restricted to 30 ppl or less, the 3rd isn't always considered completely euhm... positive.

But the voting and commenting on other people's films is the easiest ticket to start a conversation, flirtation, fornication.

And that shit makes people happier to be here.

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#5 Amberson

Amberson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 19:42 PM

This is a request that gets regularly repeated, yet the only new filmmaking options we got so far were 2 new fonts and 1 new font color + 2 extra co-stars, backgrounds (one of them is actually just a zoomed in old background) and layouts tied to specific sets. That’s a very insignificant improvement, especially since most of the new elements are pretty lousy and unusable.

Based on this, I wouldn’t hold my breath for any vast changes and additions... The fact that they couldn’t even introduce a few more font colors together with the black one tells you everything...

But even if they eventually would introduce some useful new options, they are bound to cost diamonds like any other new feature in this game. So unless they also do something about the voting mechanism, it won’t really improve the gaming experience much...

Most people aren’t so foolish to waste diamonds on covers, if their effort won’t be rewarded and they’ll always end up in a big loss. Even with the current limited palette of options, a custom cover with a theme can cost dozens of diamonds, when you factor in all the expenditures for appearance changes, backgrounds, borders, cleavage, whipstitched clothes, title etc. Unless you are really into filmmaking and regularly buy diamonds with real money, you most likely won’t waste your resources to repeatedly score the same kind of result (Top 100) as someone who just uses what the game hands them for free with maybe a few adjustments bought with notes.

It’s actually very likely that after a few expensive custom covers that would take advantage of the new elements, a regular player wouldn’t have the diamonds needed to make further elaborate covers even if they wanted to...

Edited by Amberson, 31 July 2018 - 20:10 PM.

#6 Amberson

Amberson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 19:48 PM

Btw, in case any of the devs actually reads this thread and, despite my skepticism, decides to fulfill some of the requests made by the players, I repeat one of my previous suggestions:

I don't know if there would really be a demand for this kind of thing, but I've got another suggestion...

Some of you may have noticed that certain hairstyles and hair colors match particular clothes, backgrounds, supporting actors and cleavage positions better than others. You may get some very sexy clothes and get a good idea for a cover theme, but your star's current hairstyle and hair color, even though you in general like it, just don't fit with the clothes and cover theme as well as a slightly changed look would. But perhaps you yourself are not exactly sure what and how needs to be changed. At that moment, you just have a feeling that for example a more light and longer hairstyle would be a better option than the dark and short hair your star either only has right now or is known for in general. So you invest diamonds, choose one of the longer hairstyles and light hair colors. The hairstyle might be good, but you don't like the color, so you do another change and maybe another one afterwards, because it's still not right and that other tone would surely be better... Or not, because you don't want to waste more diamonds (or maybe don't have any left), but later you feel slightly disappointed that you couldn't fully realize your vision.

This scenario seems alien and far-fetched to you? Perhaps you find it even silly, because you just stick with the same hairstyle all the time and use any decent looking cover that the game automatically generates for you during the week as your BBA submission? You're a lucky person then, but some of us more obsessive types... or maybe it's just me :D... would appreciate if could experiment without the need to uselessly spend diamonds. This could be achieved if the option to customize your star would be somehow incorporated in to the movie-making tab. In practice, it would mean that you would not only see a preview of a potential background, border or supporting actor change like you do now, but also a preview of your pimped up star before you spend any diamonds. In the end, the players are more happy and the developers might be as well, because if added, this new option could tempt the players to "effectively" spend more diamonds in their pursuit of perfection. :)

Edited by Amberson, 31 July 2018 - 19:49 PM.

• jasmine45 and Eileendover like this

#7 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI

Posted 04 August 2018 - 00:35 AM

Btw, in case any of the devs actually reads this thread and, despite my skepticism, decides to fulfill some of the requests made by the players, I repeat one of my previous suggestions:

this is the kind of comprehensive improvement that making it into a full-fledged game could bring about, I think.

Just a casual now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users