2 replies to this topic

#1 jasmine45

jasmine45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 10:55 AM

Wondering if anyone has the same issue I have with tech support on this game.  It seems no matter how many details I put in ticket, the first reply is ...regrettably we could no locate your account, please provide your username, email and server - even though I explicitly put all of this in my first request.  This has happened on the last three tickets that I remember.

Is this just an automated reply?  Because it is infuriating otherwise.  As an IT person it annoys me that people will not read a ticket.  As a customer it makes problem resolution take that much longer since now I have to find this email in my inbox.  

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 16 July 2018 - 16:58 PM

Support is split across many servers, across many different languages. I have had a similar issue, Jasmine. I guess I empathize with the poor person on the other side, trying to find your account.  But I agree it can be annoying.

When I post a ticket these days, I make sure that it is done FROM the correct server, and make sure I note the server name and character name explicitly in the first part of the response. And if I still am asked who I am, I sigh and repeat the information. 

I wish I had a better response. If you want to send me (via private message) a list of those last few tickets, I can ask support to take a look at why they are having trouble finding you.

• Demonka likes this
Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 Emerald3

Emerald3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Emerald3
  • Studio:Scarlet Hourglass

Posted 29 August 2018 - 01:06 AM

the support team to BBE is actually quite responsive and they resolve issues in an efficient manner (trust me, the support team and i know each other quite well lolol)... everything is dealt with in an unbiased manner. people complain about support a lot but that's probably because they didn't get their way or because 'their feelings were hurt'... for being a fighting game, the rules and limitations regarding what you can and cannot say to another player are very cushy... which is well played on their part though... the more frustrated the player, the more money they will spend... lol

but yeah, support team = cool in my book

and yes, you receive an automatic ticket number emailed to you immediately after you file a complaint, then another one after someone looks at wherever your crying about and then... they can't tell you what they do about the issue so that's it. however you do get a response automatically generated every time you keep emailing them.. it says 'noted'... that means they are still working on it or... get over it lol

cheers!

UK3 - Emerald3 - Mother Hen of "Scarlet Hourglass" Studio

*Southern Belle from Hell*
...I disavow

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users