15 replies to this topic

#1 jasmine45

jasmine45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:26 AM

How many outfits does the 389 diamonds unlock?

#2 Yibbies

Yibbies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Yibbies
  • Studio:Bros & Hoes

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:01 PM

It unlocks a new wearable 'set' of gear (10 equippable spots like on your normal character), saving you the trouble/hassle of opening up your vault, searching for all your finesse clothes, putting them on, and then engaging in that finesse mission you want to succeed at... It's not new sets per se that is unlocked

• Savannah likes this

#3 jasmine45

jasmine45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 20:24 PM

I know. It's basically a shortcut to put on items you already have. There are nine outfits available. Does the 389 diamonds unlock all nine outfit slots? Or are they really expecting people to shell out 3000 diamonds just to save some time preparing outfits for various mission types?
  • jancan likes this

#4 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:08 AM

It unlocks only one more slot. The third can be unlocked for another 389 diamonds and so on.

#5 jancan

jancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 13:14 PM

that's a  very good question jasmine would be nice if we got just a little more info  lets hope someone has used it and let us know , have a grate day everyone .

#6 Yibbies

Yibbies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 16 May 2018 - 14:12 PM

It costs 389 diamonds per one open slot.. Honestly a waste of diamonds from my perspective

• jancan likes this

#7 jancan

jancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 20:16 PM

thanks yibbies i don't think i need to worry about this now i'll pass  

#8 jasmine45

jasmine45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 20:42 PM

Thank you! Guess I won't be buying this.

#9 Yibbies

Yibbies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 16 May 2018 - 21:15 PM

No problem.. I purchased only one slot, and really don't see a need for others

• Analis likes this

#10 CaitlinCumgusher

CaitlinCumgusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Character:CaitlinCumgusher
  • Studio:SEXY REBELS

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:16 AM

Sounds like waaayyyyy too much for just one slot, I am glad someone took the plunge to find out though.

Maybe they will make some kind of temple challenge from it somehow, that way we all have to buy slots...lol

#11 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 17 May 2018 - 20:14 PM

The first slot is free. Since I have need of only two outfits, "Studio fights" and "everything else", I don't particularly plan on using this. I am slightly tempted at the idea of creating a strength set and a stamina set, though. 

I think the real winners are those folks who go big time into the dress-up aspects of the game.  If you need a 'naughty schoolgirl' or 'sexy pirate' or 'non-blushing bride' on a regular basis, for either movies or role-play, it might be worth it.

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#12 jasmine45

jasmine45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 21:19 PM

I would use it for film covers and for party missions. It would be a big Time saver for passing those tough skill missions at parties. But not for that price.

#13 Andrea6969

Andrea6969

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • Character:Andrea6969
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:00 AM

On parties it saves indeed lots time. On missions it doesn't bring you any further but it makes life simpler as it saves the annoying equipment pulling.

Also can't get busted for duels with the one-sided skills anymore.

#14 Tryxi

Tryxi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Character:MorganaBlue

Posted 02 June 2018 - 18:08 PM

Intelligent players will recognize an excellent investment in the new Outfits option. I purchased 3 outfit slots to have the total 4 necessary to assign each of my skills. The benfits: I never need to switch out items for difficult skill missions, film skill missions and party skill missions for as long as I'll ever be playing this game, nor do I have to worry about ever failing any of the abovementioned missions again. Last but not least, my  play time is also noticeably reduced, and that is worth gold (diamonds!) to me,  considering I use all of my energy daily.

IMHO - best invesment to be made on BBE. 

• uliana likes this

#15 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 02 June 2018 - 21:17 PM

I never need to switch out items

for difficult skill missions, film skill missions and party skill missions

for as long as I'll ever be playing this game.

IMHO - best invesment to be made on BBE. 

Not to burst your bubble, Morgana, but your logic could only ever apply to FIGHT missions.

When you're fighting an NPC, his or her stats will mirror yours minus 10% or so.

So theoretically, having fixed gear for fighting missions could actually work as the NPC would mirror that gear.

You'd put on gear at lvl 140 and still fight a lvl 140-like adversary while you're 140-like yourself as well at actually 140, 160, 200...

But here's the catch with any sort of SKILL mission, Morgana.

Those do NOT follow gear or actual stats. Skill missions will always follow level.

This is the part of the game that actually forces you to renew your gear from time to time.

Because if you don't, you end up failing skill missions again and again and again.

Now... you're currently at lvl 147, Morgana. This means that in about 10 levels (which will actually cost you only some 2 weeks to attain when you use all your energy) each and every single one of the items you will find in the shop or in missions will provide an average of +75 points to the items you are wearing right now. That's a total of about 700ish pure stat points. The game KNOWS this and takes it into account for skill missions. I can bore you to death with numbers but it's easy to check for yourself. Hover over the icon of any opened skill mission: you will see you will have to meet a standard amount of a specific skill stat to succeed either an easy, medium or hard skill mission. These three numbers will be exactly the same for each sort of skill mission during the same lvl. When you level up, you will notice the standard amount to pass a skill mission will have risen. Which basically means you're fucked if you don't gear up. You can check what the numbers are that you need to meet at lvl 147. At lvl 421 they are respectively 8040, 16079 and 24119 (x1, x2, x3) for easy, medium and hard missions. So if you don't let your gear follow your level... the game gets hard.

• Yibbies likes this

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#16 Tryxi

Tryxi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Character:MorganaBlue

Posted 03 June 2018 - 06:50 AM

Hi Analis,

I know all of this, I've been playing this game almost two years now, The outfit simply does in automatic for me what I do anyway, switch out gear for my difficult skill missions,  - the only difference being that Outfits sweitches out my gear every time I do one instead of only for difficult missions.

As before, I keep a set of gear for each of my skills missions and that skill gear is updated every day with new higher plus skill gear in each of the skill sets. My skill Outifts have 1500 - 2500 more sp in each skill for each  individual Outfit set than the gear I'm wearing, and is always up to date. 

In  short, the gear follows my level. Otherwise I'd be stupid a player....and I'm anything but. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users