• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • World:UK2
  • Character:CaitlinCumgusher
  • Studio:SEXY REBELS

Posted 28 April 2018 - 06:16 AM

Okay, I know it has been mentioned quite a lot in the past, but lets push it a little harder this time, sometimes when coming up with film ideas there is no outfits to work in with a title, like I have quite a few titles in mind, but without items even being made available seems to go to waste.

So I would like to pitch one idea, lets have some space themed outfits, for goodness sake we have a space film set, so maybe outfits like aliens (if you are into that kind of thing), Astronaut (So we can be a little Astronawty) etc

Anything other ideas out there

• LaraLai likes this

#2 LaraLai

LaraLai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Character:LaraLai
  • Studio:Hot Milf Production

Posted 28 April 2018 - 06:32 AM

yeah maybe add some western outfits :) take some classical action into it and go wild wild west ( ill keep the name secret ) hehe 

there are probably loads of outfits that could be added like suits and gowns and erotic clothing 

there is probably too many for me too say but i certainly do like the idea hehe 

i would like to have some clothing options for when i am making a film the title kinda needs the clothes and if i dont have the clothes i ither wing it with bad clothing or save the film idea for a rainy day wich will never come without new clothing items 

it doesnt mean just add colours to certain clothing that seems just a paint job and did you even consider the paint job can i use whipstitch and choose the colour ?? 

im guessing the answer is no 

but yeah i love the idea caitlin and maybe someone has mentioned it before you but i havent been here that long yeah i have been peeking in and out of things but not seen this :P 

Spanks all around Have a Spanking day everyone

• CaitlinCumgusher likes this

milf_logo.png

MilfShake Like No Other Spank!

#3 uliana

uliana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City
  • Character:Uliana
  • Studio:Angels and Sinners

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:56 AM

I am ready for an IBTC collection - sexy, revealing outfits for those who are small of breast. The options are currently quite limited here, with the purple bikini, the cream colored bikini top, the boat bikini top - which is terrible, and the leather top available in 4 colors. I'm not even sure the leather top belongs on the list. as far as matching bottoms go for these - nope. just the purple bikini.

• Analis likes this

yuGNxmf.png?3

#4 Kurana

Kurana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Character:Kurana
  • Studio:Tragically Malicious

Posted 03 June 2018 - 19:38 PM

I wouldn't mind if the developers would go over some of the epic tops and make classier alternatives. I think that some of the epic ones tend to be less appealing than their alternatives, for example when it comes to the police uniform. The rare police outfit is way better than the epic one in my opinion, and I think a lot of the epic ones are just too revealing and lose their character by having almost no material whatsoever and become little more than lingerie and that takes away the garment's thematic quality.

I would love to see more uniforms. Being a uniformed gal myself, I just love a sexy uniform (especially one that looks like a uniform)!  (smoke)

• Analis and uliana like this

#5 EricTion

EricTion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 20:17 PM

Rockstar collection. Check Freddie Mercury for this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users