Mynx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Mynx
  • Studio:Eintracht

Posted 06 April 2018 - 05:16 AM

I was able to do two conventions today. I usually have a hard time because I get distracted easily and forget about them. The first one, I managed to do four of the convention missions and it failed. Just now, I did one.. maybe two (I can't remember, I was distracted) and successfully completed it...... How? How was it possible for me to fail a convention where I did more missions than the other?

#2 CaitlinCumgusher

CaitlinCumgusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Character:CaitlinCumgusher
  • Studio:SEXY REBELS

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:25 AM

It comes down to the convention itself, so lets say the conventions requires 100,000 shows, with everyone combined, if that many shows or over are done, then the convention is a success, if everyone combined fails to make that number then the convention is a failure, when you look at the convention when it is running, there is like a little meter that shows up, you can track the convention from there, and get a idea if a lot of people are doing it or not, say for example there is 10 mins left in one, and the little meter is half full, it is very unlikely it will be a success, hopefully that makes some sense to you, or someone can explain it better hopefully

• Analis likes this

#3 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 06 April 2018 - 13:52 PM

You might find this useful:  https://forum.us.big...u-server/?p=870

I will note that this diatribe is a year old now, and there are a couple of new things:

- It is possible to get convention shows down to two minutes, if your studio buys the mission boost.

- There are a lot more batteries available now.

- The times for special event conventions are now listed in advance.

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#4 Mynx

Mynx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Character:Mynx
  • Studio:Eintracht

Posted 06 April 2018 - 18:11 PM

Helpful to know. I've never been a convention person because I don't have the time, diamonds or attention span for it. I caught the end of the two Easter ones and did them for that Easter mission challenge and it threw me off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users