• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • World:UK2
  • Character:CaitlinCumgusher
  • Studio:SEXY REBELS

Posted 06 April 2018 - 03:20 AM

The great thing about getting a epic item is the ability to have it refined, so obviously there are common, rare and epic refinements that you can get, so sometimes you have such a awesome item you are willing to spend some diamonds to get the right one you are after, for example one of the items can get you one of 3 refinements , rivet attachment, a skill bonus, or missile protection, and there is nothing more frustrating than seeing the purple colour appear knowing you got a epic refinement and then to discover it is the one you least wanted.

Just thinking if you get a epic refinement, maybe it could give you a option of which epic refinement you wanted, so you could pick from 2 or 3 refinements, any other thoughts?

#2 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:37 AM

I think the idea is very good, but I don't think the devs will actually consider. Refinements and convs are about the most lucrative earing strategies for Playata. I don't think they would even consider losing some of their income that way.
But I do agree, it would be a huge improvement. Sometimes you can actually spend thousands of diamonds to actually get what you want/need. Cutting that down would be great for players, sadly from the devs point of view it would mean the opposite.
Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#3 BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationThe Isle of drublic
  • Character:BigBadWolf
  • Studio:The Pirate Alliance

Posted 08 April 2018 - 23:41 PM

I wonder if missT gave unique drops....
Refines like +25% to stat, regeneration, ...
The 3500 diamonds an item might just grow to lower price higher take up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users