• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 paula

paula

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 15:26 PM

How about a temple where we vote for the BBA'S .So many points per vote and leave the voting as it is now voting for the team we want or refreshing it if we see a team we don't wish to vote for .
  • Analis, CaptC and BigBadWolf like this

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 613 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 07 March 2018 - 16:43 PM

That is essentially a temple for missions that reward ballots, I think. I would not mind such a temple.

Best regards,

CaptChrissy, Boss, Abusement Park, uk1.bigbangempire.com

CaptC, Boss, Busty Spiderbabes, nu1.bigbangempire.com

#3 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 07 March 2018 - 18:14 PM

How about a temple where we vote for the BBA'S .

My Advice is to not bother trying

because the whole award system is rigged to be bought out by the studio with the most diamonds.

Oh maybe thats a little harsh - its "mostly" rigged to do that with the occasional nice cover slipping through by accident!

• Yibbies, CaitlinCumgusher and jancan like this

#4 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 613 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 18:45 PM

Movie ballots are worth farming in and of themselves. They can award skill points. Given that a skill point is worth 500K to me, and i think you get a skill point every 25 ballots or so, I consider a movie ballot to be worth about 20K notes.

The other rewards from movie ballots are nominal, but those additional diamonds and items and notes and XP are not costing me anything, either.

• Analis and BigBadWolf like this

Best regards,

#5 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 613 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 18:50 PM

I moved this to it's own topic.

Best regards,

#6 jancan

jancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA USA
  • Character:jancan

Posted 07 March 2018 - 19:58 PM

i'v got to go with analis on this one you can vote for your film all day if you want to spend diamonds like crazy , i'll use my diamond's for better things . love making my own covers i do spend them for that just fun to do .

#7 Amberson

Amberson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 16:46 PM

Diamonds would be irrelevant in this kind of Temple. As Cap said, it would essentially be a mission Temple, but instead of charisma missions or fighting missions, the players would be required to do ballot missions. There's no direct way in which diamonds can significantly increase their incidence since they appear randomly. It's possible to pay for a refresh of missions in a particular area or even across the whole map, but that’s pretty pointless. Especially since missions can be refreshed without the use of diamonds.

As far as influencing of the actual results goes, I would say that diamonds play second fiddle to studio voting. If the results are close, a few bought votes might help you to move to a better position or even to win, but that still requires your cover to be good and liked enough to be in the running for the top spots even without the diamonds. However, I don't think that buying more than a few votes is really viable and/or makes any sense. By contrast, a group of highly active people working towards a common goal of pushing their covers to the top spots can actually make and very often does make a big difference. Particularly during the last one or two days of voting, when the voting options are reduced to the Top 100 and Top 50 remaining covers.

Edited by Amberson, 11 March 2018 - 16:47 PM.

• Analis likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users