• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Locationmiami,florida
  • World:UK1
  • Character:saven
  • Studio:Hardcore

Posted 15 January 2018 - 13:45 PM

what's the plan for server 1 it's a lot of inactive actors

and every 2 week there's a diamond grab.

• DildoKing and shelli like this

#2 jancan

jancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • World:UK2

Posted 15 January 2018 - 15:06 PM

hi saven we have the same thing on uk2 it's going to happen that players just stop playing and do not delete the account it takes a long time for bbe to drop them so if they want to come back that have a chance to . most do not ever come back so it's all the same where ever you play . i would think 30 days inactive would be plenty of time and the player should be dropped so that studios could not keep them just to be stronger but just my thoughts i'm just a player . have fun enjoy the game .

jan.

• saven likes this

#3 saven

saven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Locationmiami,florida

Posted 15 January 2018 - 22:17 PM

thank you but i think server 2 is more active than 1

jan.

#4 uliana

uliana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City
  • Character:Uliana
  • Studio:Angels and Sinners

Posted 16 January 2018 - 15:49 PM

i joined uk1 on christmas day, and i must agree that it is disappointing. i think there are less than 350 films in the bba this week. in my last ten times to be dueled (all losses) i have only lost 164 glory total, and that's probably because there are so few people to attack. if i had started on uk1 instead of uk2 there is no chance i'd still be playing this game, because most of those who are actually playing in uk1 are at a level that would intimidate any noob (level 100 sounds like a high level if you're level one and never payed before,) and that doesn't bode well for its future growth. hmmm... so, i guess maybe that's a good reason to keep the inactives around a little longer. new folks need targets to duel. tl:dr. sorry for the thought stream.  :-)   uli needs sleep. 

• Analis likes this

yuGNxmf.png?3

#5 BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationThe Isle of drublic
  • Character:BigBadWolf
  • Studio:The Pirate Alliance

Posted 16 January 2018 - 18:40 PM

if its dead kill it. A way to amalgamate servers needs to be considered.

That theres not enough room for 2 servers in the uk for this game suggests the game - despite its weekly updates - is becoming outdated against other offerings in the online gaming community. Perhaps since flash is being discontinued soon anyway, it might be time to revamp the entire game and update the platform it runs on and the way it functions to create fresh appeal. Theres nothing wrong with the concept, the game itself is immersive, but the lack of animation, absence of cgi, and overall feel of the game is old.

All games have player churn, its the nature of the industry, but its becoming more prevalent.

• Asstomic likes this

#6 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 16 January 2018 - 19:24 PM

A game runs on its players. BBE is just a platform.

If it wasn't for the people here, I'd also have upped and left over a year ago.

Last winter there was the same talk about both UK1 and UK2 - hell I was one of the talkers.

But in the end, whatever there may be to complain about the platform, it's up to the ones who fill it to make it interesting.

It's like with a party. Even if the music and drinks are good, if the people suck, the party sucks.

If this game lacks anything, I think it might just be some more positive voices.

The game's a fun diversion. No need to have it be more than that, right?

• DildoKing, Shimmer and dparadise like this

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#7 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 17 January 2018 - 18:36 PM

I agree. We have a riotous time in both of my studios... partly by design, but mostly because we have a good group that likes to play together.

• Shimmer and saven like this
Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#8 saven

saven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Locationmiami,florida

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:11 PM

i joined uk1 on christmas day, and i must agree that it is disappointing. i think there are less than 350 films in the bba this week. in my last ten times to be dueled (all losses) i have only lost 164 glory total, and that's probably because there are so few people to attack. if i had started on uk1 instead of uk2 there is no chance i'd still be playing this game, because most of those who are actually playing in uk1 are at a level that would intimidate any noob (level 100 sounds like a high level if you're level one and never payed before,) and that doesn't bode well for its future growth. hmmm... so, i guess maybe that's a good reason to keep the inactives around a little longer. new folks need targets to duel. tl:dr. sorry for the thought stream.  :-)   uli needs sleep.

yes being a new player would be ruff starting off because a lot of us are strong. i think they should merge the servers.

#9 BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:42 PM

Theres no question that there are a lot of strong players in UK1

Starting as a new player there would bring a unique set of challenges to the game 

As a newer player I would focus on forming up with a group of similar level players

who are active and either creating your own studio with this group

- or entering an already expanded one as that group

By working together at a similar development level you can challenge each other and share achievements that are relevant with each other and not distant memories like they would be for the older players.

The team spirit and friendships you make in the game are relevant to all players at all levels, communication needs no level.

To Succeed at being competitive against the more established teams requires a long term outlook, dedication and persistence, but is very much attainable if you stick with it.

My advice is ignore the high levels existence until they become relevant to your own game.

Good Luck

• DildoKing, Shimmer, CaptC and 2 others like this

#10 DildoKing

DildoKing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationCaribou, Maine, USA
  • Character:DildoKing
  • Studio:Erotic Dreams

Posted 23 January 2018 - 00:21 AM

That theres not enough room for 2 servers in the uk for this game suggests the game - despite its weekly updates - is becoming outdated against other offerings in the online gaming community. 

Unless the devs find a way to combine the servers and merge all the players into one server, I'm not leaving UK1. And if they were to delete UK1 without doing so, I would simply quit both servers. I haven't spend $$$ and time in UK1 just to have my character deleted because the server is dying.

However, if they are able to merge the servers, then I'd be all for it, though I imagine I'd have to delete my UK2 account since only 1 account per server is allowed.

f0A0Ck5.png

#11 Shimmer

Shimmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 00:36 AM

The main problem I have with them merging the servers is that if you play in both you'd have to choose one character. Those of us with 2 have followed the rules and had one character per server. I've spent alot of time and money on both characters. I would not be happy if I was made to choose one. Hardly seems fair to me. And I'm sure there would be alot of other issues too but that's the main one for me.

• DildoKing and saven like this

#12 BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 03:27 AM

Players who have paid to develop their characters would certainly need compensation.

Same goes for studios that have been expanded at significant cost

Perhaps the simplest way would be to allow for players to have 2 accounts on merged servers.

That way you could just move the studios and players from one server over into the other.

Making the game be able to change characters in-game

without having to log in and out by adding a switch from Main/Second 

would make it easier too.

The only other problem I can see would be with the Player Name being used as the Primary Key in records for the game

If there are two players with the same name it will cause conflicts

Assigning an account number to each player and making that the primary key

instead would fix this and subsequent audit trails but you would need to rebuild the entire database

to do this most likely. A bit of work but simple enough to do.

Duplicate Names could add UK1/UK2 to whichever account was younger.

Same procedure would be applied for duplicate studio names.

• saven and Sasha8 like this

#13 saven

saven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Locationmiami,florida

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:03 AM

yes we are very strong on server 1 

#14 DiamondD

DiamondD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • World:UK7
  • Character:Apocolips
  • Studio:K & Q

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:45 PM

That theres not enough room for 2 servers in the uk for this game suggests the game - despite its weekly updates - is becoming outdated against other offerings in the online gaming community. Perhaps since flash is being discontinued soon anyway, it might be time to revamp the entire game and update the platform it runs on and the way it functions to create fresh appeal. Theres nothing wrong with the concept, the game itself is immersive, but the lack of animation, absence of cgi, and overall feel of the game is old.

All games have player churn, its the nature of the industry, but its becoming more prevalent.

To your point "That theres not enough room for 2 servers in the uk for this game suggests the game - despite its weekly updates - is becoming outdated against other offerings in the online gaming community."

If that is true, then why do the Germans have 6 active servers? Since I started playing (November 2015) 3 new german servers have gone online. We are not likely to ever see a UK3. Every server is a sub-community and the activity is going to be based on how the community works together. Its fairly obvious that the Germans are doing a better job of it than the players on the UK servers. And even Poland has 3 servers up. I haven´t been keeping record on UK2 because it was always active enough, but UK1 has dropped from just over 500 films in the BBA Xmas 2016 to the current state of barely over 300. 

Regarding Flash, a teammate I´ve been playing together with for over 2 years made a ticket asking if their were plans on changing platforms to HTML5 or something else. Their response was that they do not think Flash is on its last legs. Make of that what you will...

Edited by CaptC, 10 February 2018 - 03:14 AM.
color change to make text readable

#15 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:17 AM

It also has a lot to do with how the particular game is marketed. If the server is available through social media like facebook, or from aggregation sites like nutaku, that advertising pulls in more people.

The difference between uk1 and uk2 I ascribe to a more mechanical issue: When presented with choice of a server, uk2 is the default.

• ChetKummer likes this
In love with my Baby.

#16 BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:33 AM

It makes sense that the game would be strongest in the country it was developed.
Perhaps the marketing strategies themselves need to be looked at in the regions that are under performing.

The default distribution of new players to the servers should possibly be balanced
based on number of logins in a day per server - if UK1 is used less it becomes the default
until it meets the levels of UK2. Although, having said that, it would bring new players of the game into a
mostly inactive game.

Maybe they could offer incentives for new players to move to UK1 once established on UK2.

"Congratulations on reaching Level 100/200/300... Your career path now offers you a chance to join the elite
and compete in the UK1 Server - Misty offers you 25 free item refines and 1000 diamonds to help you
look your best if you move. Alternatively you may continue to develop your career within the enjoyment
that your current studio provides. The decision is yours....."

It would require an IP Lookup that disables the offer if they already play on the UK1 Server.

#17 DildoKing

DildoKing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationCaribou, Maine, USA
  • Character:DildoKing

Posted 14 March 2018 - 19:08 PM

Playing in both UK servers was drastically reduced when they opened up the US server. If someone is going to choose and English-speaking server, they will choose the US over the UK.

f0A0Ck5.png

#18 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 14 March 2018 - 23:51 PM

Perhaps that is a possible solution. Allow players to migrate to any English language server, where they do not already have an active account. Easy to check that via registered email address.

Of course, no word that any migrations/merging is being contemplated at all.

In love with my Baby.

#19 BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:18 AM

Interesting Idea having Language based servers instead of Location based ones

New server series EN1, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5

Close the ones in UK and the US

#20 JennyLove

JennyLove

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationBudapest
  • Character:JennyLove

Posted 21 December 2018 - 18:10 PM

UK1 seems keep losing its player base, see only 440 in rakings (it was 717 on 05.01, 643 on 06.21).

Asked the support if they noticed it and have any plan about it, but just got a template answer to write in this forum.

Sooo bump :)

• DildoKing likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users