#1 Needhelp247

Needhelp247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 05 November 2015 - 20:08 PM

A change color option for clothes would be nice.
I've been playing for so long I've seen almost every type of clothing.
It would be refreshing to see a change of pace when it comes to letting us customize our clothes. I just don't think the sewing machine is doing enough to change our clothes :D
  • AngelicaSynn, Fingerman, SindyXtreme and 4 others like this

#2 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 06 November 2015 - 00:54 AM

Totally agree.

zvQS8q5.png

#3 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 06 November 2015 - 05:22 AM

Thank you for the suggestion :) 

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#4 Lanny1

Lanny1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 23:41 PM

I like the idea.

Also, aside of more customizing options, it could help while making movie covers. Certain clothes with changed colors could match more options. 

• ChetKummer and Shimmer2 like this

#5 Fingerman

Fingerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 16:42 PM

I agree that the sewing machine is not doing enough to change our clothes. I once suggested that the sewing machine be allowed to whipstitch common items to epic items, but that topic did not get any comments.  :(

http://forum.uk.bigb...tch-epic-items/

It seems to me that we can only whipstitch to items we have "unlocked". I've noticed that when I try to whipstitch one epic item to another, not all epic items in the game are offered to me. In my opinion, that's the way it should be. My issue is that if I have a common item, I should be able to pay the same price it costs to upgrade to one of my "unlocked" epic items.  

• ChetKummer likes this

#6 Lanny1

Lanny1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 17:42 PM

I agree that the sewing machine is not doing enough to change our clothes. I once suggested that the sewing machine be allowed to whipstitch common items to epic items, but that topic did not get any comments.  :(

http://forum.uk.bigb...tch-epic-items/  

It seems to me that we can only whipstitch to items we have "unlocked". I've noticed that when I try to whipstitch one epic item to another, not all epic items in the game are offered to me. In my opinion, that's the way it should be. My issue is that if I have a common item, I should be able to pay the same price it costs to upgrade to one of my "unlocked" epic items.  

I'd like an upgrade option, but maybe not straight from common-to-epic. Common to rare, and rare to epic sounds more balanced.

In any case, unless they get some stat boost, it doesn't makes any difference. Or, if you upgrade it, you make it to the next "level" of clothing, but that will detract from the fun of finding new stuff.

And part of the fun is precisely finding and unlocking new accesories. Making them all available with whipstitching would totally ruin in.

• Shimmer2 likes this

#7 kosmos082

kosmos082

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:13 AM

I would love to be able to make our costume anything we have worn before like make a tank top a Christmas blouse

• AngelicaSynn likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users