• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Mikebooblover

Mikebooblover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:59 AM

Hey there everybody on BBE ... im wondering ... this game is made to look and be sex related right? ... so why does nobody wanna talk sexchat with me? 

i hope somebody wants to and ill just wait and see :)

• Liam5 and Sandra5 like this

#2 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • World:UK2
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 03 December 2017 - 16:38 PM

Hi Mike,

I think your question is worded wrong - Sex ... isnt that why everybody is here? ;--) lol

The only part that might be right is, the LOL part.

People are here for a great many reasons, and sexchat may be the least of them.... but that is not to say it does not exist.

I think your best bet is to find a studio that caters to that aspect of "gameplay" otherwise any unsolicited request to engage in such activity could result in disciplinary action and I would not like to see that happen to you or your account.

Best of luck in being a smart fellow about finding what you are looking for...  (smug)

-TB (flower)

PS: In the meantime I leave you with this tongue-twister.  See if you can say it quickly without messing up...

One smart fellow and he felt smart

Two smart fellows and they both felt smart

Three smart fellows and they all felt smart

Now try it again by looking away and saying it without reading it.   :)

• SindyXtreme, CaitlinCumgusher and Sasha8 like this

#3 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 03 December 2017 - 16:48 PM

A little more directly to your point, Mike...

Your technique is rather off-putting. Trolling all the female avatars in a studio at the same time tends to give a poor impression. You don't think we talk to each other? "Anyone else get a come-on from MikeBoobLover? Oh, a half-dozen, all in the last five minutes? Nice, makes me feel real special." Believe it or not, even in an online game, few ladies are looking to hook up with the neighborhood pervert.

Your second issue is that i would guess 80% of the female avatars you are approaching, are males who do not prefer other males. Thanks, bud, but you aren't my type.

(And yes, you have sent me a message to "chat". And yes, you had solicited at least a half-dozen other avatars in my studio. And yes, we talked about you, not particularly favorably.)

Tara's approach is more likely to produce results, than a flood of unsolicited, spam come-ons. Find a studio with other role-players.

• SindyXtreme, CaitlinCumgusher, Sasha8 and 1 other like this
Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#4 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 03 December 2017 - 23:19 PM

Hey there everybody on BBE ... im wondering ... this game is made to look and be sex related right? ... so why does nobody wanna talk sexchat with me? 

i hope somebody wants to and ill just wait and see :)

Yes and I was one person you trolled ...  I'm a real person and I am here to enjoy playing the game. Thanks.

Edited by SindyXtreme, 03 December 2017 - 23:21 PM.

• Eileendover and Sasha8 like this

zvQS8q5.png

#5 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 03 December 2017 - 23:28 PM

Um yeah, no thank you. I play four stars doing all available films and using all energy I can get with notes and vouchers. If there's any time left, I'm sleeping.

lol

I wound up having words with a fellow in a small studio where I'm boss over this very thing. After telling him to just go stroke it because that's all he was doing anyway, he asked if he could join a different studio. Then, he told me I was rude for saying I thought that wasn't a bad idea.

Whatever

• SindyXtreme, CaptC and Sasha8 like this

Just a casual now

#6 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 03 December 2017 - 23:46 PM

*Fist bumps Eileen*

Way to take out the trash.

• SindyXtreme, Eileendover and Sasha8 like this
In love with my Baby.

#7 Sasha8

Sasha8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUsa
  • Character:Sasha8
  • Studio:Cloud69

Posted 04 December 2017 - 14:52 PM

Mikebooblover, to be honest with you, your multiple messages are getting to be a bit annoying I tried to be as nice as possible but that wasn't getting the point across so I had no choice but to block your messages I know I speak for myself maybe others when I say I'm not on here for sexy chat or to hook up with anybody I'm just trying to play games and have fun with my studio members and meet new people I've actually had to include in my description so nobody else it's the wrong idea that I am in no way shape or form looking for sexy chat. Especially from a minor.
  • SindyXtreme likes this

#8 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:07 AM

Mikebooblover, to be honest with you, your multiple messages are getting to be a bit annoying I tried to be as nice as possible but that wasn't getting the point across so I had no choice but to block your messages I know I speak for myself maybe others when I say I'm not on here for sexy chat or to hook up with anybody I'm just trying to play games and have fun with my studio members and meet new people I've actually had to include in my description so nobody else it's the wrong idea that I am in no way shape or form looking for sexy chat. Especially from a minor.

Agreed, some people should be banned so that others like us can continue to enjoy the game.

• Eileendover likes this

zvQS8q5.png

#9 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:20 AM

If any player harasses you, for sex or revenge or just because they are idiots, drop a ticket to support. I know for certain that support can and will ban people who are trolling and making the game unenjoyable.

• SindyXtreme likes this
In love with my Baby.

#10 CaitlinCumgusher

CaitlinCumgusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Character:CaitlinCumgusher
  • Studio:SEXY REBELS

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:56 AM

Oh no, you mean I cannot troll the male players for sexy chat anymore....ha ha ha, just kidding

• SindyXtreme and Eileendover like this

#11 Sasha8

Sasha8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUsa

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:09 AM

You guys are selling well you know it's one thing when its us chicks trolling lol everyone knows how women are we want it when we want it not when you want it LOL if everyone just understood that the world would be a much less complicated place

#12 Sasha8

Sasha8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUsa

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:10 AM

You guys are selling well you know it's one thing when its us chicks trolling lol everyone knows how women are we want it when we want it not when you want it LOL if everyone just understood that the world would be a much less complicated place

wow I screwed that up LOL sorry I do talk-to-text on my phone I meant you guys are silly
  • Eileendover likes this

#13 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:44 AM

I don't mind some friendly risque joking around in the open studio chat; a little innuendo, etc. Even that get get too much when you're dealing with people from all over and different backgrounds. I don't generally get off into private chitchats. I have a sweetie in an online virtual world I can do that with. But minors? That's actually frightening to me and I think may be to many other adults on here. My kids are grown. I have grand kids approaching their pubescent years. I started counting backward from 50, but I doubt I'll ever be down to that age again, lol

• CaitlinCumgusher likes this

Just a casual now

#14 seden

seden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:26 AM

Roleplay.

While not practiced a lot (no surprise, the game do not have the social features as major concern, "yet" maybe ?).

In any case, found peoples with who good, sexy RP nearly from day one.

Of course, finding them took quite some time, still, the ratio is superior (at last two have now over three month of quite heavy RP, one inside the Studio (Pro & City mainly), the other quite more large, lately in a mountain Spa (my bad, when told that tea, cookies while soaking in hot water with a snowy landscape = .........), Ho, and Cosplay, and SM, and, and.

Limit are where one do not want to keep looking.

Serendipity = finding what was not searched (where the conscience status as to be checked, still, if willing to be open (as to experiences) the possible are where one is able to make convergence.

Ie : Theorie des Cordes, Quantum Physic.

Then, Ive also a teen being initied, this one = limits, knowing there is still so much beside penetration.

(Where I wont write about respiration, muscles, souplesse and care, digit control (fingers, hand & feet !), there nothing without meaning as far as human is concerned).

#15 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 25 December 2017 - 14:23 PM

That's the mistake of every just starting males on this game and if you don't know anything about the game. All the starters just think they can get it on with female characters (who can also be males behind the screen).

(I'm just back and found time to be in the forums, so I'm late xD)

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#16 TrekkieGal

TrekkieGal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Character:Cassiopeia
  • Studio:Transrotica

Posted 11 January 2018 - 22:24 PM

Actually I was bored, and developing a character for a story using BBE as the outlet.

In the Endeavor to continue the adventure.

#17 AnikoHibiki

AnikoHibiki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationThailand
  • World:UK3
  • Character:AnikoHibiki
  • Studio:The Dirty Thirty

Posted 05 December 2019 - 14:06 PM

I just want to find someone to talk to. When playing this game  (angel)  :P

#18 Sandra5

Sandra5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 21:57 PM

Hello mikebooblover,
It was really nice to talk with u. But u r the one who just ignored my chat bcoz I just mistakenly ignored urs too. Coz I was just new to the app. So sorry from my side if that made u feel bad. Bye mike

#19 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 08 December 2019 - 19:34 PM

to reopen the old messaging session, one of you just needs to send a new message to the other.

In love with my Baby.

#20 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 08 December 2019 - 22:41 PM

He's not on the UK servers anymore xD He's now only on the NU server

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sex, Mikebooblover, Wanna chat?, Boobs, High heels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users