• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#21 Zeldi

Zeldi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 20:28 PM

WTF????? after reading this i am deeply disturbed, well ive always been deeply disturbed, but this is taking me to new levels, lol. seriously tho, this has to change. this is not right. you can not kick a boss from their own studio what kinda crap is that, after reading this i dont think i will ever make anyone a "producer". so far i have been playing this game for over 10 years, i decided to start my own studio, because im obseve compulsive like that, and i have sunk over a thousand dollars, real currancy into my studio raising my levels, with very little help from anyone else, even those few i choose to make producers, now i find out, if something happens and i cant get into my page for a while for whatever reason that gives someone else the right to steal my studio and the thousand plus dollars it costs to fully upgrade, NO. NEVER.  <redacted> i will delete all members then. that is insane and criminal. wtf BBE? wtf?? if you <redacted> prioducers cant wait for your boss, the person financially responsable for your studios levels, instead of stabbing them in the back as you cowards would do, go start your own, or just leave. im gettin more pissed every second im thinking of this miscarrage of justice. <redacted>

Edited by CaptC, 05 March 2019 - 00:53 AM.
swearing redacted

#22 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 04 March 2019 - 20:33 PM

Hi Zeldi,

It's about when the boss becomes inactive for longer period. There's even a minumum over multiple weeks (3 minimal). 

This is not a function that can stage a coup among the members or producers. It's to ensure there's a leader when the leader has gone missing or abandoned the studio.

Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#23 Zeldi

Zeldi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 21:04 PM

there is nothing you can say to justify allowing anyone for any reason to steal anothers studio. that they paid real money into. for any reason. if the producers or members dont like it they can leave. it is criminal. go start your own studio or join another. it is nothing less then theft. no one has the right to steal anothers studio that they paid real money into , even if they become inactive, for any reason for any lenght of time. it is criminal it is unjust, it is cowardly. 

Edited by Zeldi, 04 March 2019 - 21:16 PM.

#24 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 04 March 2019 - 21:12 PM

It simply is the way it is. It doesn't mean the boss loses, because if the majority of the studio votes to keep boss, nothing changes. And a boss title can always be given back upon return. Heck, I even been boss for an hour and gave it back to the actual boss again.

This function has been set up for studios that have become completely steer-less, when a boss quit and didn't appoint a new boss. 

You can look at it from this way: Protection for the studio for perserverance after being left behind. 

Yes, it costs diamonds to build a studio, but that also means you care about your studio, and will do anything in your capabilities to inform your producers or members, if anything happens. And if they care for you as boss, they understand real life always comes in first place.

Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

#25 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 05 March 2019 - 01:00 AM

This note is now locked.  I will merely note, failure to understand the rules of the game, or to understand the legalities of the situation, is no excuse for a temper tantrum in our forums.

Regardless of financial support, no matter who paid to upgrade or maintain the studio, a boss that abandons their studio for 21 or more days is subject to removal. Them's the rules. Flat out period.

I have known several studios with absentee bosses, and they handle it in different ways. The boss can put an active player they trust in charge, and live as a zombie until they return. Hopefully they get the job back. Some studios leave the boss in charge, and don't allow anyone to start a vote to replace them. YMMV.

Find a way to go absentee if you like, and if your players support you in doing that, more power to you. Otherwise, if you need to protect your investment, I suggest you find a way to login at least every 21 days.

• dparadise and Emerald3 like this
Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Inactivity, boss, studioboss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users