• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationOn top of a hill in the middle of Transylvania
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Cleena
  • Studio:Bros and Hoes

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:31 AM

I just want another way to get the items from Wanda's Secret Shop, that doesn't require cash.

Here are some ideas I have regarding this.

The easy ways to do it:

It can be something crazy for endgame...like 5000-10000 diamonds / item.

Or maybe the #1 player at a certain convention for each set will get 1 item of said set (like from Tellville, once you're level 225+, you get #1 at a convention there and you receive 1 item from a set in Wanda's Shop). It should be ridiculously hard to get, but not limited to cash only.

Another (slightly worse) option is to make it PURELY cosmetic, and remove the successes related to those items.

The best (hard) way to do it:

The best move would be a crafting system, where you can "disenchant" (though I guess destoy would be a better name in this game), and those items would cost a ridiculous ammount of fabric (you'd get like 1 fabric / destroyed item and need 25k fabrics for the hat, 50k for body etc). All items would be there, and you could also buy fabric for real cash (like 1$ for 500 fabrics or something like that).All items would be in this system. I feel this would improve the gameplay greatly (you could add successes related to this, ties in with collections , ties in great with refinement and washing machine - stats would be randomly given to crafted items).

This would take some commitment but I presume it's doable, and it would improve the game a lot.

You could also have more kinds of fabrics, maybe latex, cotton, plastic etc. Different prices for different kinds of fabrics and different requirements depending on the item (like latex outfit = latex, dresses/pants = cotton, shoes = plastic + cotton or something like that.*

*I understand that this would take a long time, because you'd have to go back to every item and categorize them individually, so this is just a cool idea and I don't expect to be in the game in the nearby future.

• Desired, tashia and Savana like this

#2 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:46 AM

Thank you Cleena. This will be forwarded to the staff for consideration.

-TB (flower)

• tashia and Savana like this

#3 Desired

Desired

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Character:Desired
  • Studio:Cloud69

Posted 22 March 2017 - 17:54 PM

I love the idea and would like to see it implemented in the game. Especially the hard part, the new systen
  • TaraBing, tashia and Savana like this

pdzSdl7.png

#4 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 22 March 2017 - 18:03 PM

I love the idea and would like to see it implemented in the game. Especially the hard part, the new systen

Thanks Desired, I will forward the "seconds" for the hard way using a crafting/fabrics commodity system.

-TB (flower)

• Desired and Savana like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wandas, Cash, Cash Shop, Shop, Items

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users