Photo

Mismatched Stats

Stats Players Skills

Best Answer AngelicaSynn , 28 September 2015 - 04:45 AM

What hasn't been taken into account is that certain refinements may make a character with lower stats relatively more able to prevail, and that the random factors caused by these as well as those that are normal to P v P fights in general may shift the odds...

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:04 AM

I saw someone else post something similar to this topic a while back and I thought that I'd have to test the theory but I don't.

The stats are mismatched ..... simple.

I have had duels with players that have lower skills than me and lost and I've been attacked by someone with higher skills and I've won.

This is ridiculous.

How can you play a game that is clearly mismatched? 

zvQS8q5.png

#2 Evolution

Evolution

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Paige
  • Studio:Little Devils

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:45 AM

Your toon build has a lot to do with that.  Charisma enables you to land more critical hits than an opponent with lower charisma.  In some cases, you may land more critical hits than your opponent.  It's not an exact science, hence there being no perfect builds.

• Becky Lynch likes this

Posted Image

Scream for me!!

Spam-Bot Destroyer Level: Expert

Forum Rules Here

Contact Support Here

Team Recruitment Rules Here

#3 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:45 AM   Best Answer

What hasn't been taken into account is that certain refinements may make a character with lower stats relatively more able to prevail, and that the random factors caused by these as well as those that are normal to P v P fights in general may shift the odds...

• SindyXtreme, Becky Lynch and Evolution like this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#4 Needhelp247

Needhelp247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:57 AM

Easy. It's an infinite loop. You will win and need more missiles. You lose glory and need more missiles. The game is made to force the player that you need diamonds for glory and missiles. Do you want to be the best? I would rather enjoy my character than worry over the math behind it. Don't get so worked up about it. Smile:) It will make you feel better.
  • Cheyenne, SindyXtreme and Becky Lynch like this

#5 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 28 September 2015 - 05:06 AM

Easy. It's an infinite loop. You will win and need more missiles. You lose glory and need more missiles. The game is made to force the player that you need diamonds for glory and missiles. Do you want to be the best? I would rather enjoy my character than worry over the math behind it. Don't get so worked up about it. Smile:) It will make you feel better.

To make films, sometimes part of the mission is duels and up to 25 or more of them to complete the film, I do enjoy the game, that's why I've been a daily player since I started, but like everyone, I've always got questions, you don't know if you don't ask and I only use earned diamonds within the game, my bought ones are used for my studio.  ;)

• Evolution likes this

zvQS8q5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stats, Players, Skills

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users