Photo

Fighting Studios

Studios Fights Duels Stats

Best Answer AngelicaSynn , 16 September 2015 - 21:41 PM

Why is it that you don't know the glory gain/loss of a studio fight until after you have arranged it?

How much do your stats and skills come into play against the members of the other studio?

I have no idea whatsoever how a studio fight really works.

All ideas much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

A studio fight is basically a series of duels...

each member fights until their hit points (life points, or whatever you decide to call them) are depleted, then the next member takes up the fight... once all members have had their hit points depleted on one team, the fight is over...

as far as how each members stats affect a studio fight, think duel... remember that if the member failed to sign in for the studio fight, they will be at half stats and half hit points unless replaced by a double...

as to finding the amount of glory you'd win before setting up the fight, you could always send it in as a suggestion... I'm sure there is a suggestion thread or section somewhere in this forum...

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:31 AM

Why is it that you don't know the glory gain/loss of a studio fight until after you have arranged it?

How much do your stats and skills come into play against the members of the other studio?

Thanks in advance.

zvQS8q5.png

#2 Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationKepler-452b
  • Character:Cheyenne
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:12 AM

When you want to attack a studio, click on the attack button in your studio and the list of available studios in your glory rank will pop up. You can see the statistic by moving your mouse over the name of studio you want to attack.  

12039227_930638720327129_915205753565079

P. S. Sorry for this pic, my studio is already attacking other studio, so I can't show you the whole procedure now :(

• SindyXtreme likes this

#3 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 21:41 PM   Best Answer

Thanks in advance.

A studio fight is basically a series of duels...

each member fights until their hit points (life points, or whatever you decide to call them) are depleted, then the next member takes up the fight... once all members have had their hit points depleted on one team, the fight is over...

as far as how each members stats affect a studio fight, think duel... remember that if the member failed to sign in for the studio fight, they will be at half stats and half hit points unless replaced by a double...

as to finding the amount of glory you'd win before setting up the fight, you could always send it in as a suggestion... I'm sure there is a suggestion thread or section somewhere in this forum...

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 16 September 2015 - 21:47 PM.

• SindyXtreme likes this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#4 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 16 September 2015 - 21:53 PM

When you want to attack a studio, click on the attack button in your studio and the list of available studios in your glory rank will pop up. You can see the statistic by moving your mouse over the name of studio you want to attack.  

12039227_930638720327129_915205753565079

P. S. Sorry for this pic, my studio is already attacking other studio, so I can't show you the whole procedure now :(

I do know how to attack a studio, I just wanted to know how it all works.

zvQS8q5.png

#5 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 16 October 2015 - 22:12 PM

Do I need to buy body doubles or cakes for fights?

Does anyone else use them?

zvQS8q5.png

#6 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 18:35 PM

Body Doubles allow for members who failed to sign in for the studio fight to battle at full strength rather than at half stats and half hit points...

Cakes are used during fights according to the use strategy the boss/producer(s) set, and do fairly massive damage...

Using either, or both, could effect the outcome of a studio battle, but they are going to cost studio diamonds (bought ones) so some studios either don't or can't use them... whether or not your studio should would depend on the financial situation of your studio members, your goals as a studio, etc...

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 17 October 2015 - 18:38 PM.

• SindyXtreme and Becky Lynch like this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Studios, Fights, Duels, Stats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users