• 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:39 AM

LOOK OUT, HERE COME THE PUNgggggfffffzzzz *crackle*
You dropped the mic, Kira, do it again!
SHIT, I'M TOO DRUNK TO PICK IT UP HAHAHA
Wait, we're live!!!!
OH GODDAMNIT...*several more minutes of fumbling around*

LOOK OUT, HERE COME THE PUNKS!!!!!! 
 Yes, people, PUNK IN DRUBLIC is now accepting membership applications!  We are a very new studio that has flown up the rankings like a rocket!  We are currently ranked 14th and have yet to finish outside of the top 10 in Temple contests!   Reasons you should join us?  Yeah, I got ya reasons right here....

1.  50% skill boost!
     84% cash boost!
     54% XP boost!
And we're about to sign a record deal ANY DAY NOW!  When we get that filthy lucre, it will ALL go on studio upgrades NOT alcohol!!!!!  (Probably)

2. ACTIVITY!!! 
  We are one of the most active studios on the server, there is ALWAYS someone here to argue about pointless shit with!  If you are NOT here for 4 days in a row without telling someone, we will assume your arguments are both weak and plagiarized and you may lose your spot.  Tell us that you have some reason FIRST, however and everything is cool ;)

3.  NOT A PUNK FAN????
  Although I find your morals DEEPLY questionable, coming to a Punk studio and telling us that you DON'T like Punk, is actually kinda Punk.  I like it.  Shows charactor!  Don't worry, we will help you blast all of the Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus out of your brain, never to return!

4.  WEEKLY CONTESTS!!!
 Every week, we give out SuperHero costume parts and diamonds to contest winners.  Contests are based mostly around Temple right now but we do MANY other fun things as well!!!

5.  DUELS!!!!
 We try to keep a FAIRLY civilized mosh pit here, so PLEASE no punching studio mates in the back of the head!

6.  THE BEST FOR LAST!!!!!!!
 We have something no other studio has...our very own studio theme song!  Yes, written ABOUT THIS VERY STUDIO!!  I can't post a link to it here but contact Kira31 or Lila23 if you want to hear something AWESOME!

Finally, I should address the rumor going around that our studio is just a den of drunken, trouble making shits who are trying to have FUN with this game above anything...an unpopular attitude, I know but...it's ALL TRUE ;)   

So, if you are lvl 70 plus and want to help us get into the top 10 and throw some shit at the big, dull, corporate studios...come on down and we will help you spike your mohawk  (grin)

Attached Files

Edited by KiraPunk, 01 November 2016 - 10:50 AM.
removed external link

• AngelicaSynn, Cheyenne, Becky Lynch and 1 other like this

#2 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:46 AM

First off, I LOVE your studio name  (lol)  Second this is a perfectly done recruitment post!  (win)  Best of luck to you with your recruitment.  ;)

I did have to remove the external link since anything outside the Big Bang Empire servers is not allowed.

• AngelicaSynn and KiraPunk like this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#3 KiraPunk

KiraPunk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:53 AM

Thank you for the feedback Becky, much appreciated  :) .  I understand about the link, no problem

• Cheyenne and Becky Lynch like this

#4 Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationKepler-452b
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Cheyenne
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 01 November 2016 - 11:34 AM

Very nice, Kira! :) Good luck ;)

• KiraPunk likes this

#5 Gigi71

Gigi71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 16:19 PM

If I wasn't content where I am ... this would suck me in instantly!! Great job and best wishes!!
  • KiraPunk likes this

#6 KiraPunk

KiraPunk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 21:39 PM

Well Gigi, if you change your mind...just follow the trail of drunken destruction!  (Usually to our own studio, to be fair.  We are not housebroken)

#7 Gigi71

Gigi71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 23:05 PM

Well Gigi, if you change your mind...just follow the trail of drunken destruction! (Usually to our own studio, to be fair. We are not housebroken)

Haha!! I will certainly keep that in mind 👍🏻

• KiraPunk likes this

#8 Kimmstar

Kimmstar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 14:41 PM

Haha! Love that studio name! XD

Wonder what Fat Mike would say if he saw this :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users