Photo

Leaving Studio

Members Leaving Studio

Best Answer Cheyenne , 10 September 2015 - 03:35 AM

Well, that depends... Maybe they left in order to play with their friends, maybe someone from more expanded studio invited them... There can be many many reasons and you shouldn't be worried about that... Players come and go, but eventually you'll see that there are also players who are loyal to the studio they joined first. :)

P. S. Maybe you could add it to your studio notes too. For example, tell them that everyone is allowed to leave, but that it would be nice if they sent you a message first. ;) 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 09 September 2015 - 22:06 PM

I have had one member leave my studio so far and now another one wants to leave.

These are players at lower levels and as soon as they find something better they go.

I have no hard and fast rules in my studio and I accept everyone.

Does this happen a lot?

Oh and I kicked one member out but that's another story.  ;)

zvQS8q5.png

#2 Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationKepler-452b
  • Character:Cheyenne
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 10 September 2015 - 03:35 AM   Best Answer

Well, that depends... Maybe they left in order to play with their friends, maybe someone from more expanded studio invited them... There can be many many reasons and you shouldn't be worried about that... Players come and go, but eventually you'll see that there are also players who are loyal to the studio they joined first. :)

P. S. Maybe you could add it to your studio notes too. For example, tell them that everyone is allowed to leave, but that it would be nice if they sent you a message first. ;) 

• AngelicaSynn and SindyXtreme like this

#3 dc scanner

dc scanner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBerkeley Springs
  • Character:Dante26
  • Studio:Karma Productions

Posted 12 September 2015 - 19:43 PM

Hell, I went through 5 or 6 studios before I found one I liked... of course, all of the skill, mission, and work boosts were at 100%. and that helped a lot, but I also found the group of people there intelligent, kind, and supportive.  As you might know, this is not always the case...

dc scanner

Fatal Distractions

"He who laughs last didn't get the joke."

• Cheyenne likes this

"I'd rather have a bottle in front o' me than a frontal lobotomy."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Members, Leaving, Studio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users