Photo

Harassment In Game

Players MultipleAccounts Harassment

Best Answer unnie , 26 August 2015 - 11:00 AM

This person has multiple accounts and I don't want to report them but they are becoming a problem for me.

We understand your predicament. However, multiple accounts a.k.a. multi-accounting will always result in disaster for the whole community, since it is one step further than just dirty tactics; It is a serious breach of rules - the rules that all players that register have agreed to follow.

Our (my) advice is as follows;

Go to game support, open a new ticket - and report these account names and all details you might have, like proof or messages where someone admits to playing with more than one account on the same server. This might not be what you would "like" to do, but in the end, it is the only way to keep the game fair. 2 years of Playata-games (HZ) has taught us this.

Tomas L.

BBE.UK

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 25 August 2015 - 00:24 AM

I kicked someone out of my studio because they told me that they had multiple accounts and now that person uses there stronger characters to constantly attack me and message me in game. It's gotten so bad that I'm considering deleting my account. I am concerned that this person will attack my studio also and this just isn't worth the hassle.

Edited by SindyXtreme, 25 August 2015 - 00:30 AM.

zvQS8q5.png

#2 Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationKepler-452b
  • Character:Cheyenne
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:34 AM

Hey, Sindy!

When experiencing issues/problems like this, it is best to open a ticket at http://support.bigbangempire.com/in order to deal with it. Also, please be careful not to reveal any personal information or details in public here on the forum. Also you could describe the issue little closer and what players are involved in, and include a screenshot if possible. :)

P. S, Insulting messages can also be reported from the mailbox by using the "report button". :)

• unnie and SindyXtreme like this

#3 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 25 August 2015 - 22:48 PM

This person has multiple accounts and I don't want to report them but they are becoming a problem for me.

zvQS8q5.png

#4 unnie

unnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland
  • Character:[the retired little] unnie

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:00 AM   Best Answer

We understand your predicament. However, multiple accounts a.k.a. multi-accounting will always result in disaster for the whole community, since it is one step further than just dirty tactics; It is a serious breach of rules - the rules that all players that register have agreed to follow.

Our (my) advice is as follows;

Go to game support, open a new ticket - and report these account names and all details you might have, like proof or messages where someone admits to playing with more than one account on the same server. This might not be what you would "like" to do, but in the end, it is the only way to keep the game fair. 2 years of Playata-games (HZ) has taught us this.

Tomas L.

BBE.UK

• Cheyenne and SindyXtreme like this

hu0T1zZ.png

Love thy neighbour - just love thyself more :P

#5 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:08 AM

I only have a couple of messages left and some chat within my studio.

zvQS8q5.png

#6 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:20 AM

Screenshots of what you do have will certainly help, but never 'put up with' being harrassed... if no one stands up to a bully, they just keep bullying...

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Players, MultipleAccounts, Harassment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users