Photo

Buying Diamonds

Diamonds Buying Earning

Best Answer Cheyenne , 16 August 2015 - 02:49 AM

I have done the unbinding thing on my account so I can play the game both in a browser or on Facebook having said that I mainly play on Facebook and so my question is: How do I buy diamonds and is it really worth it? Some sections of my studio cannot be updated without diamonds and I can't use the diamonds that I earn.

You can donate only those diamonds that you buy, not the ones that you earn.. :-) Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 16 August 2015 - 02:15 AM

I have done the unbinding thing on my account so I can play the game both in a browser or on Facebook having said that I mainly play on Facebook and so my question is: How do I buy diamonds and is it really worth it? Some sections of my studio cannot be updated without diamonds and I can't use the diamonds that I earn.

zvQS8q5.png

#2 Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationKepler-452b
  • Character:Cheyenne
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 16 August 2015 - 02:49 AM   Best Answer

You can donate only those diamonds that you buy, not the ones that you earn.. :-)
  • Vanilla likes this

#3 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 16 August 2015 - 23:17 PM

I know that and that's why I'm asking is it really worth it to buy diamonds? And how do you buy diamonds? Whether it be on Facebook or in a browser. I would like to upgrade sections of my studio further.

zvQS8q5.png

#4 Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationKepler-452b
  • Character:Cheyenne
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:50 PM

I know that and that's why I'm asking is it really worth it to buy diamonds? And how do you buy diamonds? Whether it be on Facebook or in a browser. I would like to upgrade sections of my studio further.

11855658_916145748443093_913398995887976

11900059_916145751776426_376187364258288

#5 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 17 August 2015 - 23:27 PM

What I'm asking is can I buy diamonds via Facebook and my mobile? Can I buy diamonds using a debit card? And is it safe and worth it?

zvQS8q5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Diamonds, Buying, Earning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users