• World:UK2

Posted 06 July 2016 - 10:39 AM

terms;

Party Area 1 (PA1): Burning Bernie

Party Area 2 (PA2): Flaming Wheels

Party Area 3 (PA3): Whiplash

topic questions;

(based on user experience), in the recent game update, has;

1. anyone received new Party specific clothes drops? (like Whiplash's "of Hot Fetish" set, or in general)

side question, just to confirm;

regardless of the Party Area, all Party clothes scale (only) to the player, and not to each other?

as in clothes in PA3 are not stronger than PA1 clothes at one given time.

like during Party entry selection.

(hard to test yes, but for those of you readers who are lucky enough to get 2 Party tickets in one day, or 24hours, and use them both, i'd like to hear the results, for archival reasons)

extras;

i'm asking because i get like 1 ticket a week, without pushing 150 energy a day,

and i've been spending them exclusively on PA3 (Whiplash). and my luck isnt showing many new things there. but i think i'm better off there since i had to make 4.8M fans to unlock it all. was wondering how ppl who are doing the other Areas are doing. well, there's that , and because my PA3 completion rate has dropped using 1 fixed clothes set only. forcing me to change clothes often. just saying. not complaining. its a game mechanic.

#2 Rochu

Rochu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Rochu
  • Studio:Striped Pantsu

Posted 08 July 2016 - 11:57 AM

xb4vAUF.png

I done both these parties at level 317, within 12 hours from each other.. Doesn't really show much though :\

Now, considering how much harder Whiplash can be, there probably should be a difference between the items.. But I truly believe they all scale only to your level.

• FunkBunny, Becky Lynch and scurrvy like this

#3 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 09 July 2016 - 14:12 PM

I tend to stay with Whiplash. I seem to have a better chance of getting better items but lately they are not always better and I am only a level 261. I do believe it is level based but the items should be consistently better than what you already have in my opinion and that is not always the case. I would also love to see more variations of items in whiplash since as of now it is our highest party....(Hoping some day that we get a 4th party)

• scurrvy likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: party, clothes, data

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users