Photo

"Bangerz" Studio - Friendly Players Needed!

studio friends members

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 brenbangerz

brenbangerz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 13:09 PM

Hey cuties! (smug)

I have a studio named "Bangerz" that is looking members.

There are no requirements to join; everyone is welcome! All I ask is that you are a nice and active player.

I want to build a friendly community, so if you are looking for a studio, please consider joining Bangerz.

To find the studio, you can search my username, BrenBangerz, or the studio name, Bangerz.

You can write me a message and ask me to send you an invite and I will do that as well.

Thank you! (inlove)

#2 jizzy1

jizzy1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 19:41 PM

Hi. Jizzy1 here. My boss just left, and I figured out why. After a certain level increase Big Bang wants you to 'purchase' diamonds. It won't let you increase the stats until you add both currency and diamonds. It won't let you add the earned diamonds to the account. I had to bring it up to my studio, in case they want to leave, or become 'boss'. I was put in place as boss, but I can't buy diamonds yet. So I'm stuck too. 

I told you that story to ask you a question. Are you ready to spend on diamonds? My other members barely have donated cash. Maybe $5,000 each. I donated more like $80,000, and joined after many of them. I'm kind of stuck, and could send the request to ask if I could join, but I wanted to write to you about this issue first to see what you think. I have 2 profiles, 2 players. Both donate well in currency. The deals on diamonds aren't terrible. I just can't spend currency on diamonds as much as a boss might require. Something that might disband the studio, unless someone wants to run it. Funny, I never thought Arnold was leaving, nor that he would make me 'boss'. I guess I donated a lot. I got the studio bed off the floor at least. TTYL! ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: studio, friends, members

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users