• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • World:UK2
  • Character:SuxWang
  • Studio:Pleasure Making Studios

Posted 12 April 2016 - 20:15 PM

Keeping it short and simple.

Pleasure Making Studios, AKA P.M.S., is new. We stand for just what the name implies, making pleasure.

Whether you're looking to pleasure yourself or someone else ;) just have fun.

P.M.S. has plenty of holes to fill so, come grow bigger with a brand new studio (grin)

#2 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 12 April 2016 - 20:18 PM

Good Luck in your recruiting... now tell us about your studio... any level requirements? any sign in requirements? anything else?

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#3 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 12 April 2016 - 22:09 PM

Please include some information about your studio expansion as well as any requirements you may have for membership.

You can read more about player and team presentation rules at:

http://forum.uk.bigb...rules/#entry693

It appears you only have a studio on UK2 but you posted in both UK1 and UK2. I will be hiding your UK1 post. If this is a mistake please let me know but I could not locate you on UK1.

• AngelicaSynn likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#4 S.Wang

S.Wang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Character:SuxWang
  • Studio:Pleasure Making Studios

Posted 13 April 2016 - 07:19 AM

Pleasure Making Studio is a brand new studio and currently the only rules are be respectful to everyone and have fun.

* it's a brand new studio that people of all levels are welcome to join. (I'm new and only level 19 myself)

* No donation requirements, though they're appreciated.

* If members can log in at least once a week that's great. Otherwise, no log in requirements.

* Its a casual studio that welcomes anyone who can be respectful and have fun.

* I'm on everyday, though weekends are tough as I travel a lot. Otherwise, I'm on a lot but no set time, more sporadic.

* Pleasure Making Studio offers an opportunity for new players to grow with a new studio and be a part of something from the ground up. Experienced players who are looking for something casual and fun, who would also like to be a part of that growth, and offer any knowledge are also welcome.

Boss - SuxWang

Producer - SluttySami

Producer - JoeyPleasures

_______________________________________________________________________________________

In response to KatetheSpanka, I apologize, the post in UK1 was a mistake on my part.

• AngelicaSynn and Becky Lynch like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users