Photo

[Tutorial] How to play Big Bang Empire on your android device.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bla1r84

Bla1r84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationElche (Spain)
  • World:UK1

Posted 18 April 2015 - 20:35 PM

1. Open the browser on your android device and navigate to the web page: http://www.bigbangempire.com/

2. Click the "Download now" button:
JoNjGHU.jpg

3. You should see a message that says “Starting download” and "Download finished" when the download has finished.
c4yNDHA.jpg

4. Click on the application's APK filename. A new screen showing the BBE name at the top is displayed. This screen gives you more details about the application, including the various functions it will need to access. To install the application, just click on "Install":
ABSLlHs.jpg

5. Installation complete. Now you just have to find the BBE application on your device and enjoy it! :)
ZmRwVWf.jpg

#2 Sracz

Sracz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:33 AM

Hi! I play the game on Steam. I didn't have to create a BBE profile here, Steam automatically logs me in. How can I connect to the game started here with this star in the Android app? This does not work with user data used on Steam.

#3 dparadise

dparadise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBreda
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Dparadise
  • Studio:Angels & Sinners

Posted 27 March 2020 - 07:12 AM

Hi! I play the game on Steam. I didn't have to create a BBE profile here, Steam automatically logs me in. How can I connect to the game started here with this star in the Android app? This does not work with user data used on Steam.

Yoiu can only do that, by unbinding your account from the social media. But that means also you will have to use a browser to log in, and can no longer use Steam to access the game.

Happy Holidays. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and amazing 2021!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users