2 replies to this topic

#1 ufotje

ufotje

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:39 AM

Hey there...

Quick question: I started my own studio, at the moment I'm the only member, now I've being invited to join a different studio with more members and higher bonusses.

Is there a way to join the studio without deleting my own and loosing the progress I've made, cause I've invested quite a bit of money in my studio, won 2 studiofights and a third one is planned for this evening

Thanks

ufotje

• SindyXtreme likes this

#2 Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationKepler-452b
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Cheyenne
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:08 PM

Hello :)

Unfortunately, if you leave your studio it will be deleted automatically. Find someone you trust to lead your studio while you're not around because otherwise you will lose the progress. If i were you i would keep the studio since you are still building it. Once you level up and find some players, you could have a great place of your own... ;)

Hope this was helpful :)

Best wishes,

Cheyenne
  • AngelicaSynn, Shimmer2 and Toren like this

#3 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 30 March 2016 - 01:59 AM

When I first started my studio I was approached by many players to leave my studio and join their studio and luckily I declined because my studio is slowly growing and it has some wonderful players and a very loyal producer.

You will take pride in what's yours and have many great experiences watching it grow unless you are a very casual player and don't want the responsibility of a studio then I suggest that you keep it.

I hope this helps. :)

Edited by SindyXtreme, 30 March 2016 - 01:59 AM.

• Becky Lynch and Shimmer2 like this

zvQS8q5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: studios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users