• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Kaitee
  • Studio:GIRLS BRAVO STUDIOS

Posted 01 March 2016 - 00:28 AM

Just a little thought I had. The superhero costume in the 'secret' shop looks great (well the Wonder Woman one does, I don't know what the male version looks like) but something that's holding me back from really considering buying it is that ultimately it's just a bunch of items, same as any other I'd find in the game, and they get replaced by ones with better stats constantly. I feel like if I bought Diana's sexy little ensemble, within a week it'd be in the storage tab never to be worn again. Granted I could whipstitch newer/higher-stat items to look like WW, but with bustier, belt and boots (I like my pink hair) that's 60 diamonds, and given how stats will always improve it's going to be like 60 diamonds per week, every week. On top of the purchase price of the costume (works out to be the equivalent of buying something like 2500 diamonds), that gives me a big 'not worth it' feel.

So what I thought is this. In the 'your style' screen, have a separate menu for costumes bought from Wanda (I figure there's going to be more than one eventually?), which lets them override what you're actually wearing. So in, say, footwear, you select your Superhero boots from the various Wanda footwear you've bought (like how you choose which kind of underwear you're wearing) and tick 'always wear', and no matter what shoes you're actually wearing, your character looks like she's wearing WW's boots. Like how you can have items invisible currently. This would only be for Wanda items of course.

Now yeah that'd mean nobody would ever have to whipstitch to keep their costume on, so that's some diamonds not being spent. But right now I'm not spending those diamonds anyway and I'm not spending money on the costume because it's just going to end up in storage never being seen. There must be a few people feeling the same, I'd imagine. If I had an 'always wear' option like this... it's still a lot of money, but I'd be seriously thinking about it.

• AngelicaSynn, ChetKummer, Becky Lynch and 4 others like this

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#2 Nympho

Nympho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • World:UK4
  • Character:SugarBabe69
  • Studio:HellDoll Girls Studio

Posted 01 March 2016 - 13:00 PM

Very good idea and thank you for suggesting that  (idea)

• AngelicaSynn, Becky Lynch and Steele4 like this
Posted Image

#3 BaritoBoy

BaritoBoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Baritoboy
  • Studio:Cloud 69

Posted 01 March 2016 - 17:51 PM

Taking it to a basic implementation level...

(a)  Add a new Machine called a cosmetics converter

Function : Will transform an equippable item into a non-equippable cosmetic item.

(b) Add a new page identical to the equip item screen called Cosmetics

Function Limitation : Only Cosmetic Items can be placed in here.

Function :                 Cosmetic Worn Items will display before Equipped Items

• ChetKummer, Moochie and Rykoshuxero like this

q6Kt5lS.png

Have You Eaten a Barito Lately?

#4 Garm

Garm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:Garm
  • Studio:GString Enterprises

Posted 02 March 2016 - 01:34 AM

Is it possible the outfits from the secret shop are intended as something buyable to enhance one's film covers?

• Becky Lynch likes this

#5 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:18 AM

If it isn't yet, it would make a darn good suggestion...

• Becky Lynch likes this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#6 TheMasterPanther

TheMasterPanther

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAla'Freakin'Bama
  • Character:TheMasterPanther
  • Studio:Fuck U

Posted 09 March 2016 - 05:39 AM

Though I really like the new "slavewear" I would really like to have something for us "Doms" (Leather , Spikes , Whips & Chains & such )  TY for your time & consideration ! (y)

• Becky Lynch, TMPsBOOBOO and Moochie like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users