Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 08 January 2016 - 09:24 AM

So, we have had a while now to create and vote on film covers that are topless and I am curious to know what you all think.

• If you've created covers that are topless do you feel you get more votes for that reason?
  • Are you more likely to vote for a cover that is topless over one that is not?

All feedback on this is welcome. :)

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#2 LoliGal

LoliGal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 08 January 2016 - 09:37 AM

I am more likely to make and vote films with top covers because making character topless seems to be "unprofessional" and "desperate" but they are quite tempting sometimes...depends on the person really so predicting which one is more likely will probably go towards topless...unless its a dude then its with something covering them XD

• Becky Lynch likes this

#3 LoliGal

LoliGal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:43 AM

Actually...instead of covering...there's something weird with us humans...we like to not see it but seeing it is also good.So maybe the one that shows the most without showing it all is more likely to get it.

#4 Evolution

Evolution

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
  • Character:Paige
  • Studio:Little Devils

Posted 09 January 2016 - 02:13 AM

keep-calm-and-set-the-tatas-free-1.png

• Cheyenne, Becky Lynch and Nympho like this

Posted Image

Scream for me!!

Spam-Bot Destroyer Level: Expert

Forum Rules Here

Contact Support Here

Team Recruitment Rules Here

#5 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 09 January 2016 - 22:39 PM

I vote on a cover in regards to all aspects such as background and border.

Some people choose a great cleavage option but their border and background do not match.

And nothing worse than a title that covers someones face or whatever else.

Creativity is the key in my opinion.

Edited by SindyXtreme, 09 January 2016 - 22:40 PM.

• AngelicaSynn, Becky Lynch, JasonTodd and 3 others like this

zvQS8q5.png

#6 GenDexZen

GenDexZen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:42 AM

Agreed with Sindy.  I'll vote on topless if the film title suggests it with phrases like "butt naked nipples" or "show it all".  If the title is "scantily dressed" and the actor is naked, no vote.  Same goes for how I arrange my covers.  If I get a premium cover that normally costs diamonds, I'll try to use it as much as I can -- that definitely includes the crotch and chest close-ups (bonus woohoo if I get "close-ups" in the title).

Getting more votes for newds...?  Hah!  I have yet to figure out what gets votes.  I frequently look at the top covers when I start sliding from five diamonds to a single diamond for two films out of eight.  I can't figure a rhyme or reason, but do see a lot of the top studios sitting at the top.  That might be because they have a lot of excessively active members or it might be because they all vote for their own studio when they can.  But I'm seeing horrible covers in the top ten -- title covering face, a title with "in nature" set against the pink room background.  One time, I even saw a cover in top ten where the actor was completely obscured by other elements.

No idea what gets votes, and stopped caring.  Gonna keep it in theme.

• SindyXtreme, Becky Lynch and Shimmer2 like this

#7 Tiffi

Tiffi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Character:Tiffi
  • Studio:Lascivious Tantra

Posted 06 February 2016 - 20:08 PM

I vote on a cover in regards to all aspects such as background and border.

Some people choose a great cleavage option but their border and background do not match.

And nothing worse than a title that covers someones face or whatever else.

Creativity is the key in my opinion.

This.

• SindyXtreme likes this

(kiss)

#8 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 07 February 2016 - 00:03 AM

Agreed with Sindy.  I'll vote on topless if the film title suggests it with phrases like "butt naked nipples" or "show it all".  If the title is "scantily dressed" and the actor is naked, no vote.  Same goes for how I arrange my covers.  If I get a premium cover that normally costs diamonds, I'll try to use it as much as I can -- that definitely includes the crotch and chest close-ups (bonus woohoo if I get "close-ups" in the title).

Getting more votes for newds...?  Hah!  I have yet to figure out what gets votes.  I frequently look at the top covers when I start sliding from five diamonds to a single diamond for two films out of eight.  I can't figure a rhyme or reason, but do see a lot of the top studios sitting at the top.  That might be because they have a lot of excessively active members or it might be because they all vote for their own studio when they can.  But I'm seeing horrible covers in the top ten -- title covering face, a title with "in nature" set against the pink room background.  One time, I even saw a cover in top ten where the actor was completely obscured by other elements.

No idea what gets votes, and stopped caring.  Gonna keep it in theme.

I try to keep mine in theme as much as possible but I must say that I'd rather that my theme be slightly thrown out than a title covering my entire face and half of my torso. :)

zvQS8q5.png

#9 Sphyxia

Sphyxia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Character:AsphyxiaRose
  • Studio:The Champagne Room

Posted 07 February 2016 - 05:00 AM

I find I usually vote on a title, on the Studio. 

If it is one of our rivals, tend to vote against them.

But if none of our rivals are up, I also go for overall theme.

• AngelicaSynn and Shimmer2 like this

CfDE3V9.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users