Battlekender

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Lolapop
  • Studio:Happy Ends

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:35 AM

When i go to log into the game it tells me that there is no player registered with my email address. Was i erased from the game somehow? Did i lose all that i've worked for? Why? How?

I'm sure of the address that i used. I only have two and tried them both. Neither worked.

Help?

I played Lolapop...

#2 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:45 AM

I searched for your character on both UK servers and did not locate it but that may have been a mistake on my part typing it in. You will need to submit a ticket to support to find out the status of the account.

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#3 Battlekender

Battlekender

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 05:01 AM

I just finished submitting a ticket to support when i saw your reply. I hope i didn't lose it all, for it would really suck to have to start all over. I mean, what if it happens again after i do? I have found that on the FB page, there was one other person having the same problem.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to look!  I shall await supports response and pass on what information i get here.

• Becky Lynch likes this

#4 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:14 AM

please, please, please...

if you currently play only through the Facebook link, you need to Unbind your account ASAP...

only by unbinding your account can you insure that there is a e-mail address linked to your account, which is essential if recovery becomes necessary...

You can still enter your unbound account via Facebook link, but you can also directly enter via direct link, plus you get a better deal on bought diamonds when you use the direct link

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 12 December 2015 - 07:14 AM.

• Becky Lynch likes this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#5 Battlekender

Battlekender

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 13:17 PM

Well, the answer is in: After 104 days of inactivity your account is deleted on the 105th day. I'm not very computer savvy, but i can't figure out why an account would be deleted for 3.5 months -ish inactivity. Server space? I've no clue.

I have a plethera of games i'm playing, mainly because i get easily bored and jump from one to another and beta test or hit releases of others. Eventually i will return to a game unless it was extremely horrible, but then i may still return just to relish the horror.

Support also said that if you are a sporatic player (like myself) that it's best to create an account on this website and play through it as well, for FB accounts require no email address (which is why i had none attached) and are therefore unretrievable once deleted. Accounts created and played through this website (or as AngelicaSynn says the direct link) are retrievable and can be reactivated. Again, i don't know how. Not tech savvy. To me, deleted is deleted. Meh.

Lessons: Be dedicated. Don't be a game jumper like myself (can't help it, ADDHD/HAD). If you are a game jumper: PLAY HERE!

Okie doke. See you guys after i recreate Lolapop, if possible. :D

• AngelicaSynn likes this

#6 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 15 December 2015 - 21:31 PM

Sorry to hear that it was deleted. :(

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#7 Rhua69

Rhua69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 August 2017 - 15:54 PM

I just registered on the webpage today and have the same problem.....wonder why!

#8 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 28 August 2017 - 16:25 PM

Hi Rhua,

Webpage as in Browser version of the game?  How long has it been, just recently today - or has it been awhile?  If it was today, it might just be a typo on the login.

But if it was awhile ago, some accounts are "deleted" (de-activated) after a certain amount of days of inactivity.  But you might be able to still get it recovered.

Either way, to inquire about recovery, open up a support ticket.

Click this link >> http://support.bigbangempire.com/

And then on the left side, click: OPEN NEW TICKET

Fill out the form to the best of your ability, give them as much info as possible, select I AM NOT A ROBOT and click on SUBMIT TICKET.

Write down the TICKET NUMBER, so you can followup with the recovery process.

Best of luck getting back in to the game... (smug)

-TB (flower)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users