• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationThe Isle of drublic
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BigBadWolf
  • Studio:The Pirate Alliance

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:39 AM

I got a Party Ticket in a mission, and instead of that feeling of slight happiness -  I find I don't even want to do it.

Whats the point? I have all my storage full for a selling temple that never appears, and I will fail the thing anyway so why even bother starting it?

Great Update!

#22 Rineke

Rineke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Character:Rineke

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:47 PM

parties are for diamond players.  ;)  

#23 BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationThe Isle of drublic
  • Character:BigBadWolf
  • Studio:The Pirate Alliance

Posted 11 January 2018 - 15:31 PM

parties are for diamond players.  ;)  

They are now.

The removal of the starting mission is great though, why did they have to make it a diamond grab in the adjustment of fail times.

really disappointing.

As a positive look on it, for new players coming through who don't know any different, it will extend the game life of each of the available parties by making the newer parties unachievable/uneconomical to lower level players for longer. I'm not sure how thats good but I guess it will make whiplash something fresh at a later level in progression.

Perhaps its time to add a new party area as the successor to whiplash for the higher level players.

#24 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 11 January 2018 - 15:42 PM

I don't care how high level, what your ratio is, how good your gear is, Whiplash will always remain a challenge.

I am all for a new party, but how do they top Whiplash?

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#25 Amberson

Amberson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 15:53 PM

Another day, another new experience... The ironic thing is that while yesterday my visit to Whiplash was a complete disaster, this time I flawlessly flew through it like a hurricane and finished it in 9 minutes. The only difference being that I bought two extra items from the shop to perform better at some of the skill missions. But I don’t really think this was the key to my success... Yesterday I failed at the very first finesse mission and today I succeed with the same gear. Yesterday I lost 3 out of 6 fights, today I won them all.

So yeah, luck plays a huge role. But while in the past you were able to finish Whiplash even if you had bad luck, after the introduction of the 5 minute penalties the odds have become stacked against the player making it improbable.

Edited by Amberson, 11 January 2018 - 15:54 PM.

#26 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 11 January 2018 - 18:51 PM

Has anyone else heard of bugs during playing a party?

One of ours has been locked in a "please reload" loop on her account during a party.

Cleaning cache and all that jazz does not help one bit.

Luckily she had an outside way of contacting us to file a support ticket for her...

Not that she can enter yet... But I'm sure there are people out there who don't even have that option.

rjnCMjK.png

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#27 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 11 January 2018 - 20:26 PM

I have seen similar problems afflict players trying to complete missions and movies, too. Support has successfully fixed all the cases I knew about, but it sometimes took a couple of days of poking at settings. 

Hope this one is cleared up quickly!

• Analis likes this
Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#28 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 11 January 2018 - 21:50 PM

They fixed it! (drinks)

• CaptC likes this

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#29 ineh

ineh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 00:07 AM

Parties aren't always about diamonds.  I've used to do well in them with have enough items for skills and having the best items to be used for the fights.  But since selling items hasn't happened in a long time, players may not want to have the bins for skill items now.  It is a luck of the draw.  Refinements do matter as well when it comes to the fight missions.  May not have to the best but need something.  Having strong charisma and finesse then stamina then strength seem to give the best setup.  It's not perfect but it is good.  Need the best missiles, too.  They matter as well.  Was very good at Whiplash.  I know that I deleted this character but doesn't mean that I'm still not around.  Support won't delete this account so I may pop in and give some advice here and there.  I still used batteries but very very very rare that I ever used batteries.

• CaptC and BigBadWolf like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users