• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:36 AM

One of the nicest changes I have seen since I returned to the game is how on all of the servers I play on except for NU1 make the last batch of missions in your last area no more than the energy you have left when you  get very low. That means if you are down to one energy point, there will be a mission to do.Normally all four in that area.

So, this post is a thank you for that and a wish that it soon comes to NU1 as well and also to report that there is a slight bug with it with event missions on the realms where this feature is active. Those don't behave like I described. If I'm down to one energy and there's an event mission there on my last batch of energy, it may cost more than one energy to run it Just a minor thing but I wasn't sure if it had been reported

Edited by Eileendover, 04 December 2017 - 01:38 AM.

• CaitlinCumgusher and BigBadWolf like this

Just a casual now

#2 Shimmer

Shimmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:01 AM

I also am thankful that they make it so that we can use all our energy for the day. I really hated having that 1 or 2 energy left over at the end of the day. Or trying to do missions with a certain number of energy when you got to your last refill so you could end up using it all. I know it's not much but I like a nice tidy 0  ;)

• Eileendover and BigBadWolf like this

#3 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:30 AM

what is cool is that you know that there will be one for 1 energy even if you take one for 2 when you have 3 points left, so it's a little extra chance to have something that has an item to sell or gives diamonds

Just a casual now

#4 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:54 AM

You can do it multiple times.

Get yourself to a nice zero before you use any additional energy achievements. Then you can purposefully miss again by one, and get a second 1 energy mission for each energy upgrade.

• LittleLola, Eileendover and BigBadWolf like this
Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users