• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EricTion

EricTion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:07 AM

I think there should be more inventory slots (4, maybe even 5) to organize one's belongings properly. Changing attire from those slots would be much easier than seeking them from storage tab when you need them - and things could be arranged by the skill they affect. Maybe they could be bought with diamonds - but rather I would see them coming with levels the same way as currently.

Storage could be a little smaller, if there was more space in inventory. And I don't think we need 15 storage tabs, at least not at the current price.

#2 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • World:UK2
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:33 AM

Hi ET,

I think there should be more inventory slots (4, maybe even 5) to organize one's belongings properly. Changing attire from those slots would be much easier than seeking them from storage tab when you need them - and things could be arranged by the skill they affect. Maybe they could be bought with diamonds - but rather I would see them coming with levels the same way as currently.

Storage could be a little smaller, if there was more space in inventory. And I don't think we need 15 storage tabs, at least not at the current price.

I agree the inventory system could use an "update" of sorts... maybe something with tabs that auto-sorts the left side of the screen of 18 icons for;

1. Best Overall item
  2. Best Strength / Stamina / Charisma / Finesse item
  3. Sort by type; Head, Chest... etc, all the way down to Missile
  4. Sort by rarity; Epic, Rare, Common

Based on the size of the icons, it would take some design guru to make it all work smart to be intuitive and helpful.

Perhaps the same idea could be used for the 15 storage tabs. Who knows, I am throwing darts out there. (smug)

-TB (flower)

• mel25 likes this

#3 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 29 November 2017 - 16:45 PM

I wouldn't mind an autosort on the storage tabs. 

I would hate it on the inventory tabs. 

What *I* want is different suits of clothes.  Press a single button, and you have replaced your current gear with potentially a completely different set.

• Eileendover likes this
Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#4 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 29 November 2017 - 17:20 PM

I wouldn't mind an autosort on the storage tabs. 

I would hate it on the inventory tabs. 

What *I* want is different suits of clothes.  Press a single button, and you have replaced your current gear with potentially a completely different set.

This. So much, this. for parties and even just hard skill missions around the map, so space for 5 changes, possibly earned through leveling. a couple more would be nice for movie shoots or dueling. Don't forget an option to save the clothing layers as showing or not for the saved set.

Just a casual now

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: inventory, storage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users