• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • World:UK1
  • Character:DFlamez/DragonflamezDark
  • Studio:No Studio

Posted 27 November 2017 - 06:09 AM

I come from UK1 (from the studio Hardcore). Lately, it seems that UK1 is lacking overall. Only about 4-5 studios are really active, with others not having much going on in theirs. Would it be bad to suggest that the UK1 server and UK2 server merge together and maybe recreate better competition between studios and individuals? I think it would be a benefit, regardless of which server you are on. Obviously, the topic of a studio's glory and if someone has avatars/toons on both servers will be an issue. What do you all think about it? I'm curious.

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 27 November 2017 - 13:23 PM

i play on three servers.  In the dueling temple a couple weeks ago, I noted the following:

The UK1 server had 44 studios gain enough temple points to be visible on the ranking screen.

The RU1 server had 77 studios

The NU1 server had 299 on the list after 6.5 days

100 temple points in that temple means the studio had to win 34 duels in a week. (I personally expect to do that every day).

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • World:UK2
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 23:09 PM

The UK1 server had 44 studios gain enough temple points to be visible on the ranking screen.

:

:

100 temple points in that temple means the studio had to win 34 duels in a week. (I personally expect to do that every day).

I would think a studio with just one active player could average 5 duels a day for 7 days to make the required 100 points to reach the Temple ladder.  That's a telling statistic, only 44 studios made temple ranking.  The OP is right, UK1 is in the waning.

Because of the multi-player factor, I don't see a merger in the works - but you never know.

-TB (flower)

#4 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 28 November 2017 - 00:15 AM

I'm on both servers. I think a merger would require me to delete a star. If that's the case, I can't say I would be in favor of it. I put a lot of time and effort into all of my stars. I like UK1 as is because being in a small studio, we can still be close to top 10 in temple. A couple times, we've been above that. I've also had some nice placings in the BBA there,even before they capped exposure from film trophies.

Just a casual now

#5 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 28 November 2017 - 02:59 AM