• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 26 November 2017 - 18:04 PM

I'd like to suggest that party tickets be given a 24 hour timer that starts when you acquire it rather than expiring when the current day resets. People from all over and from various time zones play this game. Some may be squeezing in their play time close to reset and if they find their ticket very late, it could expire before they can use it, while someone that found one just after reset may have 23 hours to use theirs. We should have an entire day, regardless of when we find it.

I still strongly disagree with limiting these to 1 per day anyway, but if we must live with that, at least give an entire day to use it.

Edited by Eileendover, 26 November 2017 - 18:09 PM.

• CaitlinCumgusher likes this

Just a casual now

#2 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 26 November 2017 - 20:21 PM

I'd like to suggest that party tickets be given a 24 hour timer

that starts when you acquire it rather than expiring when the current day resets.

(…) We should have an entire day, regardless of when we find it.

Not only would it be more fair, it would also make party temples less predictable. All for it.

I still strongly disagree with limiting these to 1 per day anyway, but if we must live with that, at least give an entire day to use it.

Oh we must live with that…  :angry:

Now that they can be bought, parties need to be limited.

Although I don't like limitations to the game… got to admit that was the smart thing to do.

If not it would've been even worse than the now eliminated movie-trophy-extra-exposure-bonus.

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#3 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI

Posted 26 November 2017 - 20:34 PM

Not only would it be more fair, it would also make party temples less predictable. All for it.

Oh we must live with that…  :angry:

Now that they can be bought, parties need to be limited.

Although I don't like limitations to the game… got to admit that was the smart thing to do.

If not it would've been even worse than the now eliminated movie-trophy-extra-exposure-bonus.

Yeah, in light of the rest of the changes, a limit is in order. I still agree with your initial stance in the patch thread that it wasn't broken to begin with. Before the patch, people who did more than one party in a day earned it by getting out there and farming the tix. Any advantage went to someone that put in the time and effort to do it. Myself, I usually wouldn't do more than one in a day unless it's the temple, but i know others who would do 10 if they could.

• Analis likes this

Just a casual now

#4 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 26 November 2017 - 20:51 PM

I would do 10 if I could...  LOL

Note that if you get a ticket late, you CAN start it, and finish it over reset, without keeping you from running a party on the other side of reset. Not the same as a 24 hr time limit, but if you get the ticket at all, you can run it without it going poof or penalizing you.

• Eileendover likes this
Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#5 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI

Posted 26 November 2017 - 22:02 PM

would be nice for all tasks actually, meaning also the dickstarter ones, but the main thing on my mind is the tickets so figured I'd keep the suggestion simple

Just a casual now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users