#1 Amberson

Amberson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • World:UK2

Posted 24 November 2017 - 00:34 AM

After the recent update, I went to check out the new Flaming Wheels wardrobe items and in the process discovered another brand new collection tied to the Spanksgiving special... I did this on a tablet where you can see the items but not the preview with your star wearing them. So I later logged in to the game on a PC to see the previews, however the collection has disappeared at that point. I thought that it might have been some kind of a glitch that allowed the players to see the new collection before it’s planned unveiling that would happen later during the week on the occasion of Thanksgiving. Well, Thanksgiving is today and on UK2 there’s still no Spanksgiving special to celebrate it...

So I'm now thinking whether it’s still going to happen or maybe whether it’s not restricted only to the US servers, given that Thanksgiving, unlike Halloween that has become more global in its appeal, is primarily an American holiday... Maybe US servers are having Spanksgiving while Europe servers are having the Stiletto special instead that increases earned experience points from missions?

Can anyone elaborate on the matter and explain what’s the deal with the Spanksgiving special?

Edited by Amberson, 24 November 2017 - 00:37 AM.

• Analis likes this

#2 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:32 AM

Looking on my US2 star, I don't see any collection by that name, nor any items like that in giant rocket, the collection for wheels. I do see the new additional items for FW. Nothing in shop and I saw nothing in items available from missions today. Weird glitch I guess?

Just a casual now

#3 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 25 November 2017 - 13:50 PM

Hey Amberson...

After the recent update, I went to check out the new Flaming Wheels wardrobe items and in the process discovered another brand new collection tied to the Spanksgiving special... I did this on a tablet where you can see the items but not the preview with your star wearing them. So I later logged in to the game on a PC to see the previews, however the collection has disappeared at that point. I thought that it might have been some kind of a glitch that allowed the players to see the new collection before it’s planned unveiling that would happen later during the week on the occasion of Thanksgiving. Well, Thanksgiving is today and on UK2 there’s still no Spanksgiving special to celebrate it...

So I'm now thinking whether it’s still going to happen or maybe whether it’s not restricted only to the US servers, given that Thanksgiving, unlike Halloween that has become more global in its appeal, is primarily an American holiday... Maybe US servers are having Spanksgiving while Europe servers are having the Stiletto special instead that increases earned experience points from missions?

Can anyone elaborate on the matter and explain what’s the deal with the Spanksgiving special?

You saw a SPANKSGIVING collection on UK2 ?  That would tie-in nicely with Thanksgiving, as a tongue-in-cheek collection.

I never saw it.  And now that it's gone, I don't know what to make of your finding... happy accident?  Something to come?

I'll see what I can find out.

-TB (flower)

#4 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 25 November 2017 - 21:29 PM

The only visible remnant of it by now is the "spanks you good" title.

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#5 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 21:28 PM

Before I could find out - Spanksgiving is upon us.  (NOW!)  (smug)

-TB (flower)

#6 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 28 November 2017 - 06:34 AM

I got the studded panties on one of my stars from a film shoot so they can be in those

Edited by Eileendover, 28 November 2017 - 06:35 AM.

Just a casual now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users