• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 14 November 2017 - 20:18 PM

Cakes are pretty dumb in the 1st place, I think. Since they are there though, wouldn't it be cool to be able to have personal cakes? Like limit one per day for a price comparable to a refine or some such. Maybe they don't hit for quite as much as a studio cake but would be something you could grab if you are not one of the last 5 to help the studio or try once a day to take on some player you wouldn't otherwise stand a chance against.  Careful. They might have one too! Or I guess if you're feeling like a meany, you could just use it to splat someone you don't care much for.

The way I see it working is you purchase it and it goes into your bag until you're ready to load it. To load it, drag it over your equipped missiles. an icon of a cake is overlaid on top of the missile icon, small enough to still read how many shots remain of the thrown weapon. Yes, this means opposing studio or people can check to see who is loaded, so best to wait until just before fight.

Just a casual now

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 14 November 2017 - 20:46 PM

Interesting idea. I like it.

Not sure I want them working in a studio fight, though. Another way the rich would just get to pile up advantage.

• Eileendover likes this
Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 14 November 2017 - 21:07 PM

Rather than being called cakes, they could perhaps be called cupcakes or turnovers...or twinkies!

Yes, more advantage to the 'Haves' is a frequent concern with many ideas.

I started out buy calling them dumb, yet myself and studio mates in 2 of my smaller studios were able to use cake strategy to halt stronger studios from  glory farming us recently. Um, at least for now. Was quite glorious. Wish I had video capture of it.

Just a casual now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users