• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rysiek

rysiek

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 16:13 PM

Sorry for off-top, but it's really important for me and creating new topic takes too long (btw, there should be a topic where people can ask common questions about the game). Anyone knows what the newest server currently is (language doesn't matter for me)? How often they release new servers? I would like to start playing this game, but starting on server where every active player is 300lvl+ is really boring.. Is there any server, where highest level is like 100-150 at this moment?

• TaraBing likes this

#2 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • World:UK2
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 23 August 2017 - 20:28 PM

Hi rysiek,

Your inquiry was split to it's own topic... "Latest Server",

First off, welcome to the game.  Secondly I BELIEVE the latest server (in ENGLISH) is UK2, and it has been the default server for most new sign ups.  But I cannot speak to the other languages... I'll see what I can find out later, with a follow-up reply for other languages.

You can start a character on UK2, and see how you like the game.  Get in with a good studio and learn how best to advance.  For those that have been playing the game for awhile, they will tell you Skill advancement is more important than Level advancement.

Also, when it comes to posting questions, you can post Questions in the FAQ & OTHERS section.

There is another section for Suggestions and Discussions you may like to review.

Feel free to ask any other questions, as they come up, and the community at large will help to answer. ;)

-TB (flower)

#3 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • World:UK2
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 26 August 2017 - 18:30 PM

Updating this post....

The most recently deployed server for Big Bang Empire was the German Language server: DE5

Found here >> http://de5.bigbangempire.com

I do not have the date of deployment.  Best of luck playing over there if that is what you desire...   ;)

-TB  (flower)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users