• PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • World:UK2
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:59 AM

I have a slightly similar superstition, Cait -

• But it has nothing to do with studio bosses getting revenge on your dueling gangbang...
  • And it has everything to do with the way the game plays out the "randomness" of your superiority in a battle...

My superstition is never attack another player 3 times in a row and win 3 times in a row, or you get retribution from the studio boss of their studio in question, a few times I have done it, then WHAM..... Take that..... lol

Here it is...

TARA'S DUELING SUPERSTITION #1

You will invariably lose the 3rd battle (with the same player) after dominating said player in the first two battles.   (smug)

-TB (flower)

#22 Yibbies

Yibbies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Character:Yibbies
  • Studio:Bros & Hoes

Posted 28 September 2017 - 16:10 PM

I seldom watch the entire duel, unless my opponent is a lot more powerful than I am (when I take chances to tag them... and I take a lot of chances)

I'm one of those players who does the three-tag duels simultaneously, and it's usually with players at or around my glory level (350k right now)   ...Gotta keep them from catching me, lol

#23 Mynx

Mynx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Character:Mynx
  • Studio:Eintracht

Posted 07 December 2017 - 18:44 PM

My superstition is I seem to have more success when I let that bar fill up before hitting the skip button on skill missions. 

The duels don't bother me. I get a lot of higher level players that attack three times daily, but the loss of glory is too low to care. But, to keep from people getting upset or competitive, I usually target the players who look as if they haven't logged on in a long time. Like if they aren't in a studio or haven't made a movie in a very long time. 

#24 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 08 December 2017 - 18:11 PM

I like the way you think, Mynx...

My superstition is I seem to have more success when I let that bar fill up before hitting the skip button on skill missions. 

The duels don't bother me. I get a lot of higher level players that attack three times daily, but the loss of glory is too low to care. But, to keep from people getting upset or competitive, I usually target the players who look as if they haven't logged on in a long time. Like if they aren't in a studio or haven't made a movie in a very long time. 

That's some sage advice to keep from making enemies.  Of course you miss out on making frenemies that way too. (smug)

-TB (flower)

#25 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 08 December 2017 - 18:16 PM