Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Pinkyslapalot
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 19 July 2017 - 00:09 AM

I would love to see an option of a few different items or maybe a skill point when you hit milestone achievements.   Working so hard and for so long only to get a rare item, a tiny amount of notes or a negative epic item for a reward is almost like a slap in the face. Hopefully with a few choices, at least one of them might be appealing.

• Lillie, mel25, Analis and 3 others like this

#2 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:42 AM

550.000 glory will get you 40.000 notes. True story. :mellow:

Edit: just saying I wholeheartedly agree.

Edited by Analis, 19 July 2017 - 08:43 AM.

• mel25 likes this

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#3 JENNIFER

JENNIFER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:04 PM

I would love to see an option of a few different items or maybe a skill point when you hit milestone achievements.   Working so hard and for so long only to get a rare item, a tiny amount of notes or a negative epic item for a reward is almost like a slap in the face. Hopefully with a few choices, at least one of them might be appealing.

WUFFY,

perhaps they are saving all those juicy collections for later on, you know when you use those phone numbers you collected and have a little convention of your own by watching the Swedish erotica reels you found LoL.

maybe the plan on a Vanilla or 'Swedish' storyline LMAO

sorry devs, just having fun at your expense LoL  ;)

Jennifer

#4 JENNIFER

JENNIFER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:06 PM

WUFFY,

perhaps they are saving all those juicy collections for later on, you know when you use those phone numbers you collected and have a little convention of your own by watching the Swedish erotica reels you found LoL.

maybe the plan on a Vanilla or 'Swedish' storyline LMAO

sorry devs, just having fun at your expense LoL  ;)

Jennifer

My Jokes are So Damn EPIC!!

LoL  ;)

#5 Rabelina

Rabelina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 16:05 PM

This would have the added benefit of infinitesimally reducing the advantage of older guard players by giving new ones access to more skill points and better rewards. A serious problem with this game is that new players can never catch up

I started playing in February. am closing in on level 300 (i.e. I'm a maniac) and have no hope of competing in the top tier because I am 1k films and thousands of free skill points behind the leaders. Anything the game does to make it easier for new players to compete would be very very good.

#6 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 19 August 2017 - 15:00 PM

Most games like this balance things because combat power is directly tied to level, and levels get progressively harder to gain as the required experience goes into an exponential curve. New players can approach catching up because the leaders go slower and slower.

Except, level means almost zero in BBE.  It's all about time played, and whether you used that time to gain skills or wasted that time gaining just experience. And older players tend to be more efficient, so they actually get BETTER at distancing themselves from newbies.

(We won't speak about the horrible Pay 2 Win mechanics on Nutaku, because there you can simply purchase all the energy you need. Separate topic, but it has a similar effect.)

I dunno how to balance that. The current mechanism is to wait for the player to burn out, and take their place.

Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users