• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 18 July 2017 - 17:46 PM

I think it would be a nice thing if there was a little toast that popped up and let you know when someone sends a battery. Maybe with a click option to send a quick thank you. Like "Laura just sent you a battery! Click to say thank you!" Then they get a toast back that says thank you with a little set of lips or something. I'm sure it could be cleverly programmed to account for genders.

Anyway just something to help us know who sent them. It's an easy thing to take for granted when you're in a studio with a bunch of folks or just have a lot of people added to your bar. Also very easy to forget to check for requests in mailbox, so if it had a little thought bubble that told you that people want batteries, that could be a nice thing as well

• Analis likes this

Just a casual now

#2 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 18 July 2017 - 22:09 PM

Hi Ei,

Does this take the form an in-game message, or something like a pop-up that clears when you hover over the battery counter?

-TB (flower)

#3 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:37 AM

Hi Ei,

Does this take the form an in-game message, or something like a pop-up that clears when you hover over the battery counter?

-TB (flower)

i would think in the game, like lower right regardless of where you happen to be so that you would see it as it happens, but either/or I'm picturing the thought bubble coming out of the mail icon at the top.

Just a casual now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users