• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 16 July 2017 - 21:59 PM

The subject line and text for the energy vouchers email should be changed. These are the emails you get when you defer an energy reward, instead of taking it immediately.

At present the email messages make it difficult to find what we care about. The interesting parts are:

- How much energy is this voucher good for?

- When does the voucher expire?

Both of the interesting pieces of information should be in the subject line of the voucher email.

Both of the interesting pieces of information should be visible "above the fold" in the text of the email. I should not have to scroll the message down to find the interesting information.

Do what you want with the canned text explaining what we already know, and you can show me the code or not as you like. But I care about energy and date, and that information should be immediately visible.

• Yibbies, LittleLola and Eileendover like this
Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#2 Yibbies

Yibbies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Yibbies
  • Studio:Bros & Hoes

Posted 17 July 2017 - 13:43 PM

Here here!  I agree with you 100% on this issue, having wasted enough energy vouchers in my time here from expiration

• LittleLola likes this

#3 Amberson

Amberson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:43 AM

Personally, I would appreciate more if the date of the expiration was prolonged. Nowadays, I just redeem every voucher right away so that I don't forget about it and it doesn't expire like it happened to me once or twice in the past.
  • Eileendover likes this

#4 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CaptChrissy
  • Studio:Abusement Park

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:58 AM

Kind of a different topic, Amberson. But FWIW, I don't understand why they expire at all. When I get an energy reward from a Mission Achievement, for example, I can keep the energy forever simply by not cashing the reward.  But energy from conventions (blech ptooie) has to be used rather quickly, and I CAN'T during this temple convention. I'm always clicking at the next convention.  :(

• Eileendover likes this
Retired from the game. Not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#5 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 18 July 2017 - 20:01 PM

They should at least be usable for a full 24 hours from time received. 48 would be nicer. Or as Capt say,s why put a limit on it at all. If I earned it, why should it not be good next year? So often I get them and I have been playing for hours already and there I sit, letting dinner get cold and nodding so as not to waste some voucher.

Edited by Eileendover, 18 July 2017 - 20:02 PM.

Just a casual now

#6 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 18 July 2017 - 21:02 PM

I think the expiration is presently 48 hours on earned Convention energy. It used to be that you earned the energy and it went to your use-able energy tank right away.  If that happened just before a reset you would essentially lose the energy before you could use it.  The up to 48 hour delay gives you a little control over when you want to use it.

I don't want to see the ability of stockpiling unlimited convention energy.  It's not really the same as stockpiling success energy as those successes are not as frequent.  But that just might be my way of thinking... (smug)

-TB (flower)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: voucher, email, subject line

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users