Lillie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Lillie
  • Studio:HELLS SEX DOLLS

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:25 AM

I'm pretty sure I suggested this before but I couldn't find it so I thought I would suggest it again.

We should be able to see the rewards for each party before picking which one we'd like to do instead of just having to do the party we click on. Just like for film rewards, we're able to see what the rewards are before we choose while film we want to do. 

I think it would save people wondering what the rewards in other parties are, or if there are better rewards then the party they have already chosen..

#2 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • World:UK2
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 08 June 2017 - 15:02 PM

Hi Lillie,

Do you mean the rewards you get from the Party Stages, like Burning Bernies, Flaming Wheels, Whiplash, etc?

I know some of the rewards are random after you get in to them... for example, a reward will change if you fail one of the challenges.

But maybe something could be suggested to show the 3 Tier Rewards before you get in.  Good one.

Thanks for the contribution, it will be suggested to the dev staff for consideration.

-TB (flower)

#3 Lillie

Lillie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 00:15 AM

Yeah the party stages, like with the films we can see what rewards we get for each one before we pick  so I thought maybe the same thing for they party's as well, being able to see the rewards before we actually pick a party.

Right now we automatically have to do the party we pick without seeing what rewards the other party stages might offer so if the other stages have good rewards, we miss out on them.

Edited by Lillie, 09 June 2017 - 00:18 AM.

#4 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • World:UK2
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 09 June 2017 - 00:52 AM

Yeah the party stages, like with the films we can see what rewards we get for each one before we pick  so I thought maybe the same thing for they party's as well, being able to see the rewards before we actually pick a party.

Right now we automatically have to do the party we pick without seeing what rewards the other party stages might offer so if the other stages have good rewards, we miss out on them.

Thanks for the confirmation, Lillie.  Nice suggestion. I will forward this idea to the Dev Team for future consideration.

And thank you for your well thought-out contribution...

-TB (flower)

#5 Lillie

Lillie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 01:44 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users