1 reply to this topic

#1 yellow01gt

yellow01gt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • World:UK2

Posted 26 May 2017 - 22:49 PM

anyone else having trouble getting the android app to work? it won't connect for me, just wondering...

also has anyone tried to "earn" diamonds thru the offers (like surveys and what not) ...total waste of time if you ask me lol

#2 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • World:UK2
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 28 May 2017 - 18:57 PM

anyone else having trouble getting the android app to work? it won't connect for me, just wondering...

Hey Yellow,

I don't play on mobile, so I cannot check - is it working for you now?

also has anyone tried to "earn" diamonds thru the offers (like surveys and what not) ...total waste of time if you ask me lol

I have used the service... 

I have earned a few diamonds this way (mostly just watching videos for a few trinkets here and there), but I've not pulled the trigger on any of the bigger diamond pay-out types like buying into a subscription (like a video-streaming service) or getting a quote (for car or home insurance, for example).  

As for the waste of time idea...

I understand what you mean.  Some of the offers seem generic in nature and appear to be contact generation based campaigns (where a company is just collecting your contact info to give to someone else), and I'm always leery of giving away my information with those types of offers as they sometimes generate numerous unrelated and unwanted offers you never asked for.  Nobody I know likes spam.

-TB (flower)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users