• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Allisaa

Allisaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 16:00 PM

We seriously need more images for making movies, the selection is ok right now but could improve in the future.

• TaraBing likes this

#2 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • World:UK2
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 28 March 2017 - 18:38 PM

We seriously need more images for making movies, the selection is ok right now but could improve in the future.

Hi Allisaa,

Seriously.  (smug)

Thank you for your suggestion on increasing the movie-making options/images.  It will will be forwarded to the dev team for consideration.

-TB (flower)

#3 amysweets

amysweets

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Locationmidwest

Posted 29 March 2017 - 18:44 PM

specific request: 

remove such titles as "xxxxxxxx in a tent" "xxxxxxxx in a car" or add a camping or car background to fit the description.

The xxxxxxxx would be however they are currently worded on the title.

Thanks. :)

(u)  (u) (u)  AmySweets   (u)  (u)  (u) 

#4 spaceman

spaceman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:53 AM

Hi Allisaa,

Seriously.  (smug)

Thank you for your suggestion on increasing the movie-making options/images.  It will will be forwarded to the dev team for consideration.

-TB (flower)

I wish there was more of a variety in poses. I don't mean the cleavage option but rather different poses other than the hand on hip one. Any chance of getting new poses in the near future?

• TaraBing likes this

#5 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S

Posted 31 March 2017 - 13:53 PM

I wish there was more of a variety in poses. I don't mean the cleavage option but rather different poses other than the hand on hip one. Any chance of getting new poses in the near future?

Hi spaceman, I will forward this suggestion - although based on what I know about graphics system, this would be no easy feat especially with the "paperdoll system" currently in place for seeing all the visible articles.

-TB (flower)

#6 JennyLove

JennyLove

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationBudapest
  • World:UK1
  • Character:JennyLove
  • Studio:Erotic Dreams

Posted 09 April 2017 - 17:40 PM

Hello,

Wish we can upload own graphics for film background for unlimited creativity. Of course limited size, no illegal, no nudity etc. just like the custom film titles.

#7 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:15 AM

Hello,

Wish we can upload own graphics for film background for unlimited creativity. Of course limited size, no illegal, no nudity etc. just like the custom film titles.

Hi Jenny,

I will forward this suggestion to the dev team for consideration; thank you for the contribution.

-TB (flower)

#8 LethaLee

LethaLee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:40 AM

Hi spaceman, I will forward this suggestion - although based on what I know about graphics system, this would be no easy feat especially with the "paperdoll system" currently in place for seeing all the visible articles.

-TB (flower)

Curious if there is a long term intent to move from a 'paperdoll system' to some kind of 3D pose able avatar system.... comments? 

• TaraBing likes this

#9 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S

Posted 11 April 2017 - 14:34 PM

Hi Lethalee - that's just about what spaceman would be proposing.  Pixel base versus 3D-render.  One gives you flexibility, while the other gives you preciseness.

I will include this as part of the premise as a further suggestion; thank you for the contribution.

-TB (flower)

#10 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI
  • Character:Eileendover
  • Studio:Bukkakke Cinema

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:09 AM

Hi. I agree more options would be nice. I played a character a couple years ago up to around level 100. As far as I can tell, the film options are the same as they were, though so cool things have been done to the game itself. Personally, I always thought it would be great if there was a way to use our fellow studio stars as costar

Just a casual now

#11 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S

Posted 14 June 2017 - 14:41 PM

Hi Eileen...

Hi. I agree more options would be nice. I played a character a couple years ago up to around level 100. As far as I can tell, the film options are the same as they were, though so cool things have been done to the game itself. Personally, I always thought it would be great if there was a way to use our fellow studio stars as costar

This has been suggested by many, and has been submitted previously.  Perhaps it is time to round-up all the suggestions that have been made and re-present them.

-TB (flower)

• Eileendover likes this

#12 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI

Posted 14 June 2017 - 18:17 PM

I see a couple of them in the tagged posts listed below. Reminds me of my 1st couple days in the game. Someone sent me a mail asking if I wanted to make a movie together. It wasn't an option, of course, but it was a nice thought

Just a casual now

#13 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S

Posted 14 June 2017 - 22:32 PM

I see a couple of them in the tagged posts listed below. Reminds me of my 1st couple days in the game. Someone sent me a mail asking if I wanted to make a movie together. It wasn't an option, of course, but it was a nice thought

I see.  It wasn't possible then, and it still isn't possible now.  But it does make for quite the playful pick-up line... flattering et al.

Hubba - da - rubba...  (smug)

-TB (flower)

• Eileendover likes this

#14 Amberson

Amberson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 13:23 PM

I would definitely welcome some new poses (that might be a bit complicated for the devs) like showing your star from the behind on the cover so that you could see some ass :)... or at least new cleavage options, backgrounds matching the various game-generated titles (tents, cars, camps, nurses stations...), borders, supporting actors and fonts of different colors.

The one new cleavage option that would be easy to incorporate might be something between the position that shows only the upper body of your star over the whole cover and the full body position in the center of the cover.
  • Eileendover likes this

#15 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI

Posted 18 June 2017 - 14:51 PM

I would definitely welcome some new poses (that might be a bit complicated for the devs) like showing your star from the behind on the cover so that you could see some ass  :)

With a name like mine, I need this! :D

• TaraBing likes this

Just a casual now

#16 Amberson

Amberson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 22:59 PM

I don't know if there would really be a demand for this kind of thing, but I've got another suggestion...

Some of you may have noticed that certain hairstyles and hair colors match particular clothes, backgrounds, supporting actors and cleavage positions better than others. You may get some very sexy clothes and get a good idea for a cover theme, but your star's current hairstyle and hair color, even though you in general like it, just don't fit with the clothes and cover theme as well as a slightly changed look would. But perhaps you yourself are not exactly sure what and how needs to be changed. At that moment, you just have a feeling that for example a more light and longer hairstyle would be a better option than the dark and short hair your star either only has right now or is known for in general. So you invest diamonds, choose one of the longer hairstyles and light hair colors. The hairstyle might be good, but you don't like the color, so you do another change and maybe another one afterwards, because it's still not right and that other tone would surely be better... Or not, because you don't want to waste more diamonds (or maybe don't have any left), but later you feel slightly disappointed that you couldn't fully realize your vision.

This scenario seems alien and far-fetched to you? Perhaps you find it even silly, because you just stick with the same hairstyle all the time and use any decent looking cover that the game automatically generates for you during the week as your BBA submission? You're a lucky person then, but some of us more obsessive types... or maybe it's just me :D... would appreciate if could experiment without the need to uselessly spend diamonds. This could be achieved if the option to customize your star would be somehow incorporated in to the movie-making tab. In practice, it would mean that you would not only see a preview of a potential background, border or supporting actor change like you do now, but also a preview of your pimped up star before you spend any diamonds. In the end, the players are more happy and the developers might be as well, because if added, this new option could tempt the players to "effectively" spend more diamonds in their pursuit of perfection. :)

Edited by Amberson, 21 June 2017 - 23:05 PM.

• TaraBing and Eileendover like this

#17 Eileendover

Eileendover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUSA,MI

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:11 AM